[mod] Witcher Difficulty Increase

+
also i thought that patch 1.4 changed original structure of files responsible for difficulty so i extracted luc files from scripts00.bif then i uncompressed them with luadec, luc to lua and compared with orkish files. file structure is identical. mod should work but it doesnt. its really strange but 2da files work, lua files stopped working. and i tried both mod 1.04 and 1.05, doesnt work at all.
Perhaps its possible to modify the extracted and luc-to-lua converted files from TWEE and then (instaead of placing lua-files in Override) convert them back to luc and reintegrate them in scripts00.bif. Like exchanging the original files (back-up copy would be required then of course)? Just an idea...

yes, i thought about it and wanted to do it but dont know how. i have luadec but no idea how to convert lua to luc.

Hi Guys :)The problem is: in prologue you're not getting a lot of damage.Try to play it for a longer time. And ... do You play on hard ? or on medium difficulty? I dont know what problems you've encountered... I did not have any of theese.I played it two times, and it worked.As ive said you'll have to start from the beggining with 1.05.The few things changes in the character file of the witcher. So, please do not write, it's not compatible with 1.04, cause it cannot be.Ill put it on main page....

Top Bottom