Modded game not launching.

+
Its definitely 100% after having installed certain mods (Witcher 3 enhanced edition and HD Reworked project) because removing them solves it but both cause the problem independently regardless of the other. All into correct subfolders and scripts merged wherever possible. I go on Steam, click "Play", it gives the "Launching..." message, and nothing happens. Have to end the process in task manager to try again.

On the latest patch with all dlc. I even bought the game again on GOG and reinstalled it to a different SSD but its the exact same thing. Turned of all overlays and FPS monitoring software. Got the mod limit remover. Got the unification patch for 1.32/1.31.

Yeah idk for some reason specific mods causes my game not to load and i just don't know what to do driving me insane.
Post automatically merged:

Apparently a mod limit i have like 18, why is it so small lol. Anyway if anyone ever finds this through google or something get this - https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/3711/.

Last edited:
You need this one not mod limit adjuster;

Do you really? Seems to be a-ok.

I actually tried that first but it gave me an error, something about unable to patch files. I also tried the link i gave myself before figuring it out the 2nd time, it was because i got the 32 bit version of the file rather than the 64 and it cost me money hah.

Top Bottom