Modding help

+
Hello, I'm new so I'm not sure if I'm in a correct thread. Apologies. Anyway I'm trying to mod the basic saddle to look like the Zerrikanian saddle but despite replacing the xbm, tga and mesh files of the basic one as the Zerrikarian one, it doesn't show up in the game. I'm using the ModKitchen to help with this. I'm a total noob so any help please :/

I didn't find a suitable topic for this discussion, I'm sorry.

Need help. I really want to somehow remove Geralt's glow from mutations. For example I removed the glow from the "Euphoria" mutation with one mod. But how to remove or disable through scripts the red glow from the "Rage" mutation or for example the green glow from the "Poisonous Blood" mutation?

I have witcher 3 mod manager but im confused as to what my load order should be?
What kind of mods do you have? Generally you have to set them as what is the most "important" for you because the lower priority ones may have features overwritten by higher priority ones.

Hello everyone.

I ran into a small problem. I can’t understand how to add a text for the created book? I mean what the key should be in the localization file because in the XLM file it is not indicated.

Is there a toolkit to rebuild bnk file (e.g animals_horse.bnk) from its wem files for next gen?

Hello everyone.

I ran into a small problem. I can’t understand how to add a text for the created book? I mean what the key should be in the localization file because in the XLM file it is not indicated.
To add a new text you need to generate w3strings files for it with localization so you can use it in scripts etc as localization keys.
Here is a bit if reference: https://witcher-games.fandom.com/wiki/W3strings
Is there a toolkit to rebuild bnk file (e.g animals_horse.bnk) from its wem files for next gen?
WolvenKit should work with it but I'll check it over the summer break. Here is a tutorial for audio modding with WolvenKit and wcc_lite and Wwise:

To add a new text you need to generate w3strings files for it with localization so you can use it in scripts etc as localization keys.
Here is a bit if reference: https://witcher-games.fandom.com/wiki/W3strings

I already have a w3strings file, but I can’t find the key for the text. Localization keys for the name and description are indicated in the xml-file of the object(lines: localisation_key_name and Localisation_key_description), but there is no text for itself.

1672107030428.png

1672107105018.png

All this works, but how to add the text itself to the book?

Top Bottom