Models completely vanish anyone else can replicate?

+
Running the game with latest update through GOG launcher, no idea why this is happening tested on laptop and pc and get the same result. Anyone have a solution?

Attachments

• 1636505505191.png
    1636505505191.png
    6.8 MB · Views: 58
It's always at the exact same spot ?
If yes, it's a bug (or at least, a spot where all the textures are unloaded). And I think, there is nothing that you can do by your own.
From my memories there is another one in Japan Town and another one in WellSpring (and maybe others).

So for this kind of bug, one way, report it to CDPR ;)

It's always at the exact same spot ?
If yes, it's a bug (or at least, a spot where all the textures are unloaded). And I think, there is nothing that you can do by your own.
From my memories there is another one in Japan Town and another one in WellSpring (and maybe others).

So for this kind of bug, one way, report it to CDPR ;)
Yes always at the same spot glad to know it's not a GPU issue, I hope anyway. Also seems that the road is not connected to the side leaving a small gap.

Yes always at the same spot glad to know it's not a GPU issue, I hope anyway. Also seems that the road is not connected to the side leaving a small gap.
You don't have any mods or reshade mods running, do you? And did it also appear in the previous patches of the game?

I have managed to find my post about the "Japan Town" spot :)

You don't have any mods or reshade mods running, do you? And did it also appear in the previous patches of the game?
No mods or reshade just installed the game a couple of days ago. I have tested this with a new save and still see the same result, even installed the game on pc as I previously thought it was the laptop GPU causing the issue, but nope get the exact same bug happening on pc.
Post automatically merged:

I have managed to find my post about the "Japan Town" spot :)
Created a new save and went back to the exact spot still having the issue. Would it be worth reinstalling the game or is this something that the devs will have to patch?

Running the game with latest update through GOG launcher, no idea why this is happening tested on laptop and pc and get the same result. Anyone have a solution?

Did you already attempt to verify/repair your installation?

Looks like it's just an occlusion glitch with that spot of the world. It could be in the drivers, but it's more likely in the world. If the verification doesn't do anything, send it in to CDPR Support through the link above.

Did you already attempt to verify/repair your installation?

Looks like it's just an occlusion glitch with that spot of the world. It could be in the drivers, but it's more likely in the world. If the verification doesn't do anything, send it in to CDPR Support through the link above.
I have attempted a verify/repair still yield the same result.

No mods or reshade just installed the game a couple of days ago. I have tested this with a new save and still see the same result, even installed the game on pc as I previously thought it was the laptop GPU causing the issue, but nope get the exact same bug happening on pc.
Post automatically merged:

Created a new save and went back to the exact spot still having the issue. Would it be worth reinstalling the game or is this something that the devs will have to patch?
If 2 different systems yield the same, then the bug's consistent. It's best to send your video to Support, through the link above.

I have the same issue with a different location on the map. As already described by @LeKill3rFou you should open a ticket for this. Please also do not use the screenshots you have posted here but create them in a different manner:

Enter photo mode and take a screenshot of the bug with photo mode enabled. The reason for this is that on the top are coordinates which helps the developers to quickly find the location and reproduce the bug, even more so than when you provide a screenshot of the location on the map. I assume they use the console and just enter those coordinates.

Top Bottom