Moderator Mobidoy Needs Your Help!

+
I want you to know that I think that what you do is admirable! :) There should be more people like you :beer:.I would donate if I had some money and if I had known you better :). So I might chip in later, though it won't be much :( I'm a student so I'm low on cash all the time (I only buy games when I find them really cheap, I found this game for around 15euro/18$ and that's the first game I've bought for a couple of months). I hope you get better!

Dithrin said:
I want you to know that I think that what you do is admirable! :) There should be more people like you :beer:.I would donate if I had some money and if I had known you better :). So I might chip in later, though it won't be much :( I'm a student so I'm low on cash all the time (I only buy games when I find them really cheap, I found this game for around 15euro/18$ and that's the first game I've bought for a couple of months). I hope you get better!
Thanks for your words :)You will really enjoy the game and if you are facing problems running it, we will be around to help :) Have Fun :)

Hey everyone, update regarding the site... I've not been around the last week or so, for me its just because its right before Mother's Day, and I work on the websites for a greeting card company (americangreetings.com) and its our insane busy time around holidays, so I mostly disappear. However, just to let you know, Daerdin very graciously has provided a translation of the mobidoy page into Polish, so I will be getting that up after the holiday. Hopefully that will help. For all of you that have no money right now, because you are students, or getting clobbered by the economy, please please please, do not worry, do not apologize for not having money to give, we totally understand, we've all been there. What you could do that could really help, and would be HUGELY appreciated is to add the "help Mobidoy" banner to your sigfile.... this way you are spreading the word, and that in itself is much help. for convenience, you can get the code for the banner here: http://thewitcherworld.com/mobidoy.phpThanks so much to all of you for your support for Mobidoy... he's a good friend, and a good friend to the community. If you are ever in Cleveland, Ohio, I owe you all a drink. :)

Wow, first, thanks again Coyote :) I am happy to see that it will also be showned to the Polish community :) I am also happy to say that after 2 weeks of inactivity, there has been some activity :) Thanks to our new donator, Swede7304.Finaly, i made a little quick calculation and, there is 613045 member on the forum, if only 1% of those give only 1$ or 1€, we are talking about 6130,45$(€) so, i could get that laptop, Medication and, finaly pay for that expertise in 3 weeks :) So ?

It's Mother's Day, dont you think it is a good day to give ? LOL yeah i know... Nice try Troll !!!

Hi everybody,Thanks's to Daerdin's translation skills, the Polish language version of the page is up. It's not complete, he translated the main text, I still have to put up updated graphics with Polish language text, and the side information is still in English, but its enough of a start that those who wish can reference it in the Polish language forums, yes?Anyway, it's here: http://thewitcherworld.com/mobidoy_pl.phpHope everybody is having a wonderful Mother's Day!

Wow Thanx once again Starwolf... I really appreciate it :) You are doing an awesome job :) Daerdin, i owe you a double thanks, first for the translation and second, as he is the latest donator.You can see all the donators on the first post here

I just learn about your health problems. I have some of it as well, not so crippling as yours, but I can understand at least partially the concerns which that implies.I sent you a something, regrettably it is not enormous, I am at present unemployed, but I will speak about your situation around me, and if I ever find an employment soon, I would try to send a little more.Be that as it may, I am wholeheartedly with you, hang on.Edit : I almost forget : do you need someone to translate in french the page concerning your disease? (I didn't see any french version, so if you think that it could be useful, send me a PM).

NathielEct said:
I just learn about your health problems. I have some of it as well, not so crippling as yours, but I can understand at least partially the concerns which that implies.I sent you a something, regrettably it is not enormous, I am at present unemployed, but I will speak about your situation around me, and if I ever find an employment soon, I would try to send a little more.Be that as it may, I am wholeheartedly with you, hang on.Edit : I almost forget : do you need someone to translate in french the page concerning your disease? (I didn't see any french version, so if you think that it could be useful, send me a PM).
A French language version would be great! I will PM with request as to best format to send. Many thanks in advance!

NathielEct said:
Je peux le faire moi meme mais si tu le veux, je te laisse l'honneur :) Merci de ton don, il n'y a pas de petit don, seulement que de grand geste de generositer :) Tu parles de probleme de sante que tu as, si ca ne te derange pas, j,aimerai savoir ce qui t'afflige... tu peux repondre par email :)

Mobidoy said:
Mobidoy said:
Je peux le faire moi meme mais si tu le veux, je te laisse l'honneur :) Merci de ton don, il n'y a pas de petit don, seulement que de grand geste de generositer :) Tu parles de probleme de sante que tu as, si ca ne te derange pas, j,aimerai savoir ce qui t'afflige... tu peux repondre par email :)
Sorry everyone as i only replied to him in French, he is the latest donator to the cause....Once again, i really appreciate what everyone is doing for me and when the goal will be reached or, if someone finaly get to find a sponsor for it, i will do everything i can for each and every one of you... I am working on setting up post/webpages that will point to completely free software to do anything. All of those software are replacement to others that you would need to pay big $$$ for them ex : Photoshop, PDF editing, Office, Building houses, Computer maitenance etc... Also, i will include cd that you can burn and if you ever crash your computer, you will be able to burn one of those and ask me what to do to rescue your system or to recover your images, photos, document, emails etc... I will also pdf documents explaining how to do those things, I want to include how to take care of your computer... How to clean it, how to change parts, and what not, how to build one (saving you big $$$)This is a dream i have had for months now and many are aware of it. There are too many scammers out there that only want your money to explain you things you can learn for free elsewhere... I just need time to accomplish this and i swear that it will be the place of reference for every gamers :) I will also be online on many different Instant Messaging to help those that need more or better explanations. soon....

Mobidoy said:
I am working on setting up post/webpages that will point to completely free software to do anything. All of those software are replacement to others that you would need to pay big $$$ for them ex : Photoshop, PDF editing, Office, Building houses, Computer maitenance etc... Also, i will include cd that you can burn and if you ever crash your computer, you will be able to burn one of those and ask me what to do to rescue your system or to recover your images, photos, document, emails etc... I will also pdf documents explaining how to do those things, I want to include how to take care of your computer... How to clean it, how to change parts, and what not, how to build one (saving you big $$$)This is a dream i have had for months now and many are aware of it. There are too many scammers out there that only want your money to explain you things you can learn for free elsewhere... I just need time to accomplish this and i swear that it will be the place of reference for every gamers :) I will also be online on many different Instant Messaging to help those that need more or better explanations. soon....
Dude, thats why I gave you all the bandwidth you want, and a full joomla install on TheWitcherWorld.com..... my way of giving back my tiny mote to the community and to the makers of my favorite game I ever played. Not to mention, that whole site is your fault anyway, its in the forums for those who care to search, Mobidoy's asking if anybody was interested in starting a North American fansite.... So, deal with it. Build the place of reference. Add in a download section. Do me a favor, throw in a download section that mirrors all the mods that fans are building for this game.... THAT's part of my vision for the site, is adding a fan-mods download section....Payback is a..... Kikimore Queen with a Bad Attitude.....For the record, other sites I do hosting for pay for my "hobby site", including all the bandwidth (and thewitcherworld.com EATS bandwidth) , so Mobidoy's Tech Support and Computer Care Shoppe of Vizima will also not hit you with all the bazillion ads and popups and crud that you usually encounter on the supposedly "free stuff" sites that you so often encounter out there. Though you may get hit with some of the same advertising found throughout the rest of the site. But I honestly think you can live with ads for the Happy Hour at the Hairy Bear...... yes? :beer:

Sorry if don't give too much details as i am on a psp to write this. Since my pool ergotherapy last thursday, i can barely use my arms/hands. You won't see much in the next days. Sorry to those who are waiting for reply in their emal inbox.. Can a moderator copy this where we have and let Eriash know about this via skype as i can't get on it from my psp. thank you to everyone.

For all those who are looking for a new reply from Mobi I forward his message from today. I'm deeply concerned of his poor health. It really sadens me and I hope he will find relaxation and relief very soon.
Mobidoy said:
sadly I am in a really bad shape due to the pool ergotherapy last thursday. it's been 8 days now and sadly, nothing changed. I still need help for anything that involved using my arms or, applying pressure with my hands. Pressing on keys on a keyboard or pressing on a button on the Playstation Portable (PSP) is not so bad (would be faster with a keyboard thou). I need help from my wife and my kids to eat, brush my teeths and even to have a bath or a shower :( I am pretty useless and hope i will recover soon. Worst is that now i can

Oh god damn, that explains why he hasn't been around lately... I hope he gets better soon, like the rest of the community without doubt, wishes for.

RedFred said:
Oh god damn, that explains why he hasn't been around lately... I hope he gets better soon, like the rest of the community without doubt, wishes for.
Thanks for the kind words. I will see my doc in about 10 hours and sure hope she can do something for me. It is now half an hour past midnight and even with all the dilaudid boosts ( 12mg/4hours ) over my 8mg of long acting dilaudid ( 24mg/12hours of hydromorph contin ), all my other medication and the pill to sleep ( Immovan ), the pain level is so high that it keeps me awake. It is really tough on the moral having to stay in bed... Every time i move my arm, it moves my shoulder too shooting needles of pain everywhere from the back of the head down to the tip of each fingers so, i can only use my hands. Other than watching tv, the only other activity i can do is to come on the forum once in a while with my portable playstation.LOL It took me 25 minutes to type this.Cheers everyone...Love you all.Christian

Hello everybody, i upe everything is rine... Got a new dontator, I sadly cant look who it is but i thank you with all my heart. I still try to stay around but I have to admit it keeps getting harder everyday. I have to take more and more Dilaudid (Morphine) to be able to function somewhat normally.Tommorow iI have an appointment with a thoracic surgeon and hope he will be able to help with what to do next to help get the pain down to a tolerateable level. I will try to keep you aware of my situation, Love you all,Chris xxx

God, Mobidoy, I'm so sorry to hear that things are so bad with you. I hope your doc can figure out something to do to help you.You know, The Witcher TV series is available for download on the web. (I feel okay saying that, since I don't think there's any way to actually purchase it.) If you have to watch TV, you could at least make it Witcher-related. :DI hope you feel lots better soon!*hug*

Though your state of health hasn't improved I'm relieved to hear from you again. I keep my fingers crossed that the surgeon will help you.I have some (short) Witcher entertainment for you too :)Witcher trailer assembled from 3 Witcher cinematics, music by InDespair, video by IFRIT groupRequiem for a Witcher trailer, showing the new location, by Square Crusaders Modding group. Maybe you want to learn a bit Polish whereas you can't get out of bed? You find more info of this community adventure here… in English ;D

Top Bottom