Moderator Mobidoy Needs Your Help!

+
Corylea said:
Welcome BACK!!Good luck with all the medical tests and especially with the pain management clinic! It sounds like what you have is nasty, poorly understood and hard to treat, which truly sucks, but maybe now that they have a better idea of the cause, they'll be able to figure something out.*hug*
I am not so bad, actualy, there are others that i have found that are far worst then I.You can have a look here http://www.atosa.org (i am the second one in the picture bar, with the red montreal canadian shirt. The picture is distorded tho as you can figure looking at the others too :) )You can also have a look at the forum and read some nasty horror stories. http://www.myhealthboard.org/I am going to be out till tommorow afternoon (late night tommorow in Europe) but will be back tho... Just a lot busy lately.Happy to be with you all :)

Hooray! Yippee! Our community hero is back! I'm very happy to hear from you again and you finally could purchase your laptop. I hope your appointment at the pain management clinic will bring you relief.We even didn't forget Your birthday ;)

I really appreciate everything and I am too really happy to be back... I will take it slow this time but i know it will be easier than before as I am able to be laying relaxing my sensitive area :) PS: Started the game now that i have a capable machine..... 1.5 and Director cut :) Let make the blood cover the walls while flirting with da ladies :)

Mobidoy said:
PS: Started the game now that i have a capable machine..... 1.5 and Director cut :) Let make the blood cover the walls while flirting with da ladies :)
great machine :)it's great to hear some news from you! :beer:

I have been redirected here by Petra, Who else knows the forum has good as she do ? :) Well here I am, back, once again. I have good news tho. My doc and I found out that part of my pain was due to what they call Minor Pectoralis syndrome. Briefly, under the Pectoralis, there is a small one that attached from the shoulder down to the 3rd, 4th and 5th rib. This muscle, when contracted, stop the blood flow and irritate the nerves in the thoracic outlet. This cause a huge part of my pain so, if I pay attention not to use my Pecs, I get less pain :) Btw, Merry Xmas and Happy new year to everyone :)

Oh, Mobidoy! It's great news that they've found something simple that will stop a lot of your pain!FABULOUS!And welcome back!

Being a disabled Vet and a Forum Moderator ( PCWorld.com ), I had to donate. I know about the hours at a keyboard, to the point I have pain in my neck and back at times and the fact I have had two Heart Attacks. Would have liked to have done more, but my Pension only goes so far and I just bought my Mother a much needed new TV. For me, it is about helping a fellow Vet, be it American or an Ally, we are a kindred soul. God Bless. coastie65 ( Charlie S. )Edit: Just saw Mobidoy's above post. That sounds a bit more hopeful. Simular to a Heart Attack in that the blood gets shut off or restricted going to the heart. Nitro Glycerin tablets will open up the things to some extent and relieve the pain, but in the case of the heart, it is necessary to open up the blocked or restricted arteries and put in stents where necessary to keep them open, At least they have found a partial solution, so a remedy should be forthcoming......hopefully.

Shortly after I posted the above, I had to go to the Hospital as I started having some issues. It turned out I had yet another blockage of a coronary artery and had to get opened up and another stent put in to go with the five I already had from two earlier Heart Attacks. Think I need to start collecting something besides stents. Just got home today and all is good I guess. It wasn't a Heart Attack this time, just the effects of the blocked or rather partially blocked artery. Anyway, my prayers are with Mobidor, and hope things go well.

Top Bottom