ModKitchen nothing in the uncooked folder

+
Hello everyone,

even though i already postet an theard about my "main problem" here i had an idea that i solve my problem by using the ModKitchen (incl. ModKit), i did install them correctly and then i wanted the uncook the Witcher 3 content folders, everything seemed normal, it's yust that in the "Uncooked" Folder is nothing and still my hard disk has now about 13 GB less space free.

Does someone know a solution?
Did i make a mistake?

I have to say the first time i used the tga texture format, later the dds.

End does someone know how i get the 13GB back?

Thanks in advance.
Franjo5000

Attachments

• ModKitchen.JPG
    ModKitchen.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
First) Install ModKit 1.3 properly, it can be found on nexus (easiest way, it's also here on the forum but it's buried inside a thread I forgot about)
- Install it to a directory without any spaces, you have spaces in the directory and modkit doesn't like those.

Second) Use W3oven instead of kitchen.

Third) Uncook the game to a folder without any spaces, for best compatibility

Unless you took a log of the uncook process it's hard to locate where did the files go. But you could always search for dds files and w2mesh files.

First) Install ModKit 1.3 properly,
- Install it to a directory without any spaces, you have spaces in the directory and modkit doesn't like those.

Unless you took a log of the uncook process it's hard to locate where did the files go. But you could always search for dds files and w2mesh files.

Hello KoalaNalle, very much thanks you for your help.

I din't know that modkitchen doesn't like spaces, well the only spaces were in "The Witcher 3" - made by steam.

By searching w2mesh i found out that all the files were now in a new folder named "witcher" in "programme".

I will now move my modkitchen to another folder without spaces, very much thank you! :D

Then there is another little problem, in the ingame mods menu i have two empty lines - see attached file, how can i get rid of them?

Attachments

• 20190313204141_1.jpg
    20190313204141_1.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Top Bottom