[MODS] A small collection of personal mods

+
Could anyone provide a download link for his mods in the mean time?

I am dying to get my hands on modWorldEnvLighting, modLodAndFX and modTextureGroups

Thanks will be using this for the moment but it would be amazing if anyone could provide the most recent version of modLodAndFx and any others.

Last edited:
I thought i have latest version :/

You have the most recent version of most of his mods but there are newer versions of modGeraltLodAndSigns ( Which became modLodAndFx or modVisualFx)
and modWorldEnvLignthing ( which made numerous changes and an alternate version modWorldEnvLighting_EnvOnly)

Thanks to @Szincza , this is the latest version of WorldEnvLightning with csv:
http://www48.zippyshare.com/v/b8IG94Y8/file.html

Thanks you so much man! Now I am only on the hunt for modLodAndFx:stoptrolling:

Thanks for coming together and post the links to Asmodean778's amazing mods in his absence. Hopefully he will come back for B&W, can't wait to see what else he will do!:stoptrolling:

Hey guys, I'm only after spotting this now. I'll get the links checked out later. (Not at home right now)

As I've mentioned, I plan on redoing most of them shortly after B&W is released. So I'll be replacing the OP anyway at that point.

We still don't know the extent of what's been changed (asset-wise, etc) with the expansion + patch so It's probably going to involve some work. So, your patience is appreciated ^-^

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm only after spotting this now. I'll get the links checked out later. (Not at home right now)

As I've mentioned, I plan on redoing most of them shortly after B&W is released. So I'll be replacing the OP anyway at that point.

We still don't know the extent of what's been changed (asset-wise, etc) with the expansion + patch so It's probably going to involve some work. So, your patience is appreciated ^-^

We can expect massive changes on all levels, they redesign entirely the ui, add a lot of new mecanics, env, effects, almost like an enhanced edition but not quite yet :)

New to this. Need help please.

So how exactly do you install these? I got the ENV only version because i'm using ULM. Do I just extract this into my mods folder because that doesn't seem to have made a difference. Thanks in advance.

New to this. Need help please.

So how exactly do you install these? I got the ENV only version because i'm using ULM. Do I just extract this into my mods folder because that doesn't seem to have made a difference. Thanks in advance.

same to me? can someone help installing the lighting mod? :)

thanks!

@xDima @Habeldi

All you've to do is pop the modWorldEnvLighting folder into your ...\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\mods folder, and you should be good to go. There's no need to configure it, or anything like that.

It takes effect on the game's base environments / lighting ,etc.

---------- Updated at 08:51 PM ----------

Here are new links (temp location) for the dead ones, to the latest versions of the mods for those who were looking for them. The problem was: OneDrive apparently changed their linking code recently, and removed the 'short url' versions of links. So mine went bye-bye.

Mods compilation pack from OP (FX, and lighting mods are uber outdated in this pack, but everything else is good)
OP Mods Pack

Latest Lod & FX: modLodAndFX_1.53
Latest Visual FX only modVisualFX

Lighting + CSVs: modWorldEnvLighting_1.5
Lighting Only: modWorldEnvLighting_EnvOnly_1.5

-------------------
Here's one version prior (the one without the water changes) some people prefer without. Dunno (?)
EnvLighting+CSV
EnvLightingOnly

#edit: see this post for some (old) screenshot comparisons: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...ersonal-mods?p=1966072&viewfull=1#post1966072 (click them for full screen)

Spotted the post there, and may as well link for those who want a preview or such.

Last edited:
thank you very much! :)

Asmodean what abot the in-game
post processing settings? everything enabled? :)

Last edited:
thank you very much! :)

Asmodean what about the in-game
post processing settings? everything enabled? :)

No worries;

You can use whatever settings you'd like. They have no influence on the mod. (Which is modifying the environment definitions for each area.)

---------- Updated at 09:17 PM ----------

If you're using KNG's ULM and want the improved cutscene lighting for gameplay. Use the env def number 118 (I think?). That's the modified one for gameplay. The normal cutscene lighting (num 1?) in my stuff, is actually tweaked especially for cutscenes.

Last edited:
@Asmodean778. Thanks a lot for the update. If one wanted to increase DoF manually, would it be a matter of cranking up SkyRange and SkyThreshold values under envparams for every env file? Or is there more?

@Asmodean778 any chance to put aerial perspective fog effect back to the game or is completely removed, and the links to your mods you have post recently are the same or are it improved? Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom