Mods/Adventure Request/Idea thread

+
what's wrong with current version? it changes carmen model but nobody complained its not working

flashintheflesh said:
what's wrong with current version? it changes carmen model but nobody complained its not working
I find the model change annoying but it's not what's giving me problems. In my case, the dialog reflects the reward given but the reward doesn't appear in my inventory. That's why I say it's not working. I must be going wrong somewhere if I'm the only one with this problem. Now I just have to work out what I've done. :wall:

oh. you made me nervous because you wrote it breaks the quest and i included this fix in my mod.i can change carmen model to new one. i already checked the quest and i dont see anything wrong with it. if you didnt received the fur just add it using savegame editor available on forum.

flashintheflesh said:
oh. you made me nervous because you wrote it breaks the quest and i included this fix in my mod.i can change carmen model to new one. i already checked the quest and i dont see anything wrong with it. if you didnt received the fur just add it using savegame editor available on forum.
If I ask very nicely will you put the new Carmen model into this mod and send me the new version? Your difficulty mod is waaay too tough for me, but I would like this one little piece. The one I have clearly isn't working properly and I can't figure out why, unless one of the files got messed around somehow. So will you make me a fix? Pretty please? T. :peace:

of course but im afraid you wont see any change unless you start new game. once carmen model is loaded and saved in savegame it cant be changed via mod. only savegame edition could help but im not familiar with it.i'll change carmen model and include it in next version of difficulty mod. you can choose which parts of the mod you want to install and there's a lot of other usefull changes beside of difficulty in my mod.

Hmmm, I've got one! When you finished the game, you can still play it :D Do quests that you forgot or didn't do etc. ;)If it already exists sorry :'(

Not sure this is asked before.I bought the EE version of this game. It included a "little book" with a story how geralt arrived at Old Narakort Inn, went to King Foltest castle, talked with velerad and the battle with the striga (intro screen of the game).Ofcourse the only action in this mod will be with the 3 men in the Old Narakort Inn (attacking him because they don't like strangers...) and the striga ofcourse :teeth: Maybe perhaps some action before arriving to the Old Narakort Inn, like wolves and giantpedics. Then the player has to walk to the Old Narakort In after the action with the 3 men and guards, the player can walk to the castle. (or autoskip to the castle)Velerad will explain with all details to geralt. This will be like watching a movie. Perhaps some cut-scenes blurrying what velerad is telling.Like how adda was together with king foltest. foltest made her sister pregnant, Adda got a huge belly, the intense situation with Vizimar of Novigrad because they wanted to marry their daughter with king foltest...Anyway cut-scenes when adda was born, the knowing ones arrived (those carlatans with stars on their hats) etc etc etcIf you read the book, it dragged me completely into it. If someone wants to create this mod, it will be huge. More like a movie with a lot of cut-scenes.This story is makes the understand the intro screen of the witcher. At the end of the intro screen, princess Adda is normal but not completely.She attacks geralt, then the intro screen goes blank. However in the "little book" geralt bite her afterwards...Perhaps a Felldude's nude version of princess Adda here ;D

A nice idea, but you can't make such cutscenes without the correct models, or you need a good 3D Designer, who is able to create all the needed models. How to show Adda or someone as baby (or to have a baby), or someone to bite, if you don't have the needed animations for this?That's a bit impossible at the moment, we have to wait for a better Djinni, more characters and more animations and several other things, but maybe when we get the Witcher-Addon, we can do all those fine cutscenes. ;D

thanks , you where right a lot of animiations are needed though. can't wait for the Witcher-Addon :beer: or maybe the player can play with some scenes. like when velerad is telling a story, the player plays the story what velerad is telling, afterwards it gets back to the scene with geralt and so on. Sounds a bit like dandelion telling stories about geralt before he arrived at Vizima (the price of neutrality) or after the first striga curse (side effects).I have a strange feeling perhaps someone is making mods already from some chapters of the real books that hasn't told before :angel:players can enjoy stories of all Andrzej Sapkowski books.Princess Adda storyLarra Dorren storyAlvin storyBlue mountain story etc etc That would be some awesome adventure mods. Crossing finger perhaps CD Project RED can make that then we have voiceovers :DDid you notice, at the end of the intro you hear "But that's another story". Same with dandelion with the end of his story "But that's another story".Love it CD Project RED :-*

Okay, not really a mod request, it looks more like a bug fix : can anyone fix the alchemy system so that the game would stop using a White Gull potion to create another White Gull when we automatically mix the potion?

impossible atm. modders dont have access to 96% of the scripts in game. even with full access im not sure if its not hard coded in game engine.

flashintheflesh said:
impossible atm. modders dont have access to 96% of the scripts in game. even with full access im not sure if its not hard coded in game engine.
Yup, that's right. AND with the EE several scripts has changed, and some more stuff seems to be hardcoded now (my herb-thingy is one of this problems...) So we have to wait until they release the source codes or whatever they want to do with us poor modders.

Hi there!I'd just like to ask, how easy would it be to make a mod that made all areas of the game acessible at all times? No quests necessary, I'd just like to be able to go back to the Outskirts (even if just to wonder around in the chaos I left there and kill some drowners) or in Chapter V back to Trade and Temple quarter as well as the Outskirts and Murky WatersWould that be doable?

cant be done. that would mean editing official campaing and im afraid its equal to violating eula or copywrites or you_know_what_i_mean.

however, if you have the game and therefore the djinni, you can open any area (they are all in the \Data\modules\!Final folder wherever you installed your game)just rename the .mod files to .adv and have a look around :)

It's possibly to make a mod wich stops respawn of monsters and the respawn of plants ingredients?

What i would like is a mod that allows u to zoom in close during combat even when ur in the F1 or F2 camera modes (sry forgot what they are), and even better, a mod showing slow motion killing during combat. Most of the time i play in the F1/F2 camera mode during combat as i can perform the clicks easier, but i don't really see much coz it's pretty zoomed out.Oh and also the option to switch to ur 2nd steel sword instead of clicking on it or cycling through the next weapon using the keyboard........having just shortcuts for Q (steel sword) and E (silver sword) isn't enough, there should be an option for all 5 weapons u have, especially switching from one of ur steel swords.Also, i REALLY want someone to make a mod that allows u to unsheathe/sheathe ur sword at anytime and that when you unsheathe ur sword, it will stay like that without you automatically sheathing it. It's so annoying during combat that Geralt lags when he takes out the sword, i don't mean the game lag but i mean it's just he's lagging all the time when he sees enemies. I always have to constantly switch styles to keep him with his sword out.......it's a pain.

If anyone could make a mod that removes the cutscenes and irritating dialog you have to wade through every time you want to travel to swamp in ch. 2/Island ch. 4, I'd pay a number of (virtual) beers and some oren ;). I found them atmospheric the first times, but even during my first playthrough they got boring!

Top Bottom