MODS FOR TW3: List any mods you've found!

+
I would totally play like that if I was playing a non witcher character haha. That would be a totally different game! Scarier for sure.

The pitch black night is really suited for normal human eyes, however, sadly Geralt should still be able to see pretty clearly even at night without the use of cat potion.

Nonetheless, nice feature for those who want to have fun with it :)

A good start to the lighting mods... tho I won't use this as it is..
it's just too dark, maybe half way between this and normal would be a good compromise..

Hopefully a realistic lighting mod will also be developed for indoor areas,
that was one of the best mods made for Skyrim I thought.

A good start to the lighting mods... tho I won't use this as it is..
it's just too dark, maybe half way between this and normal would be a good compromise..

Hopefully a realistic lighting mod will also be developed for indoor areas,
that was one of the best mods made for Skyrim I thought.

Yeah, just a touch too dark for me. 1/4 or more between this and vanilla night I think, if you were doing alternative versions.

As someone who grew up on a farm and frequently had to walk around miles away from any light source more times than I can count in all kinds of conditions, that's not even remotely realistic.
We can see remarkably far at night, especially if the moon is up.

There is a mod that does this only when there is a storm at night, and within caves. Both of these are good ideas. This probably has too much darkness.

I should mention that despite what I said I think it's a cool idea.
Especially if you consider it a kind of horror mod instead of a realism mod.

Anyone else get a silent hill vibe from that?

I sure do, needs more fog though!

Edit:

Who is merging these threads into this one big thread? Can you at least post the mods listed here in the first post? I mean who is going to click through several pages to find the mods listed here? That doesn't make any sense at all. If you'd like to keep all mods posted here in one place at least take the time and make a list of mods posted in the op on the first page.

Last edited:
The mod was just updated with another version that adds some tweaks to turn the nights really dark, it works the same way as the Overly Dark Nights mod but you still have all the crazy weather effects going.

The mod was just updated with another version that adds some tweaks to turn the nights really dark, it works the same way as the Overly Dark Nights mod but you still have all the crazy weather effects going.

What mod?

---------- Updated at 06:39 PM ----------

Just got around this mod on nexusmods.com. It turns your nights really dark and it is really good! Basically you will not want to put your torch down again. Pitch black nights and overall total darkness turn the game into one frightening experience! One wrong step and you will fall off a cliff.

Download: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/145/

this is perfect. the problem is that you can't equip the torch while you are on the horse.
And I still don't know why.

I'm looking for a couple peeps willing to help me test my new tool, Witcher3Hardcore.
It's a Perma-Death tool that gives the player the chance to play the game at highest stakes. :)

If u want to help, hit me up with a pm. :)

Thanks!

Top Bottom