Mods future

+
Mods can be one of the biggest parts of certain games, and it’s no secret that mods are a very big thing in cyberpunk, however with the advancement of mods and even CDPR’s support of mods in the game, I would love to know what future plans are, As a mainly console gamer, I know I would love to see mods come to cyberpunk’s console release , games like fallout 4, Skyrim, and others have done this exact thing very well, and Personally I think cyberpunk’s mods are some of the best ! Would there be a possibility of this? And would anyone else in the community like to see it too?

Would there be a possibility of this?
Unlikely, very unlikely... (Cyberpunk is definitely not as "mod-friendly" as Bethesda games).
Maybe better chance to see mods on consoles with their next games on Unreal Engine, but honestly, I wouldn't count on it...
And would anyone else in the community like to see it too?
Sure, plenty of players would love to be able to install mods on console. Microsoft and Sony probably not :D

I'm grateful for mods and definitely feel for console players. The modding community has really given us a lot to enhance the game.

Top Bottom