Mods not working

+

Guest 4520369

In 1.2 patch notes they state the old /archive/patch folder is no longer valid that mods need to be moved to the " mod " folder.

Anyone know where this folder is suppose to go, or the exact proper name?

I've tried MOD and MODS neither of them work and obviously the old folder does not work either.

Any help?

In 1.2 patch notes they state the old /archive/patch folder is no longer valid that mods need to be moved to the " mod " folder.

Anyone know where this folder is suppose to go, or the exact proper name?

I've tried MOD and MODS neither of them work and obviously the old folder does not work either.

Any help?
Rename your patch folder to mods.

i tried "mods" no love, then i tried renaming the folder to "mod" and it worked, thanks!!
Thanks for that! I've been searching for it myself for a while.. I thought it was supposed to be already created by the way they put the info into the patch notes.

The patch folder with that name is unusable now for what i know. The mod folder replaces all of it's functions.

That was what I was thinking, so WHY change the name of the folder? Seems like an extremely low priority to change the name of the folder just so people that use mods will be more familiar with the name of the folder. If that is not the only reason and there was a very good TEC reason I cannot imagine what that would be. :shrug:

Anyway it hurts nothing except for confusing some people for a short time I guess.

That was what I was thinking, so WHY change the name of the folder? Seems like an extremely low priority to change the name of the folder just so people that use mods will be more familiar with the name of the folder. If that is not the only reason and there was a very good TEC reason I cannot imagine what that would be. :shrug:

Anyway it hurts nothing except for confusing some people for a short time I guess.
Maybe to keep the order and make it easier for both modders and mod users (at least new ones or first timers). I don't know. Agree with you though.

This didn't work for me at all. Tried making a new mod folder, tried renaming the patch folder to "mod", nothing works. I'm playing on the GoG version, if that makes any difference.

Last edited:
For me that folder appeared when I updated the game.
I noticed ingame the mod for my motorcycle didn't work, so I thought I had to elevate my modfiles to a new folder when all of a sudden I saw the mod folder.
Placed my stuff there and it worked.

For me that folder appeared when I updated the game.
I noticed ingame the mod for my motorcycle didn't work, so I thought I had to elevate my modfiles to a new folder when all of a sudden I saw the mod folder.
Placed my stuff there and it worked.
Well my game is up to date. I'm going to try reinstalling the game and see if that works.
Post automatically merged:

Okay, I figured it out. My installation path somehow changed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom