Mods suggetions

+
If i may suggest start the game with the vanilla game (no mods) in this way you will be able to decide what is missing and what you like to enhance.

First time through, the only mods you need are the fixes. Be sure to install these three:
Celina Wreath of Immortelles Fix
Han Plants Fix
Missing Kalkstein and Leuvarden Clues Fix

The following three are ONLY to be installed IF you get the bug(s), which you may not, so don't install them otherwise:
Radovid Door Fix
Kidnappers' Door Bugfix
Vizima Confidential Bugfix

I personally use Inferno Edition UI and many other texture mods, but they are all a matter of taste. Stay away from Full Combat Rebalance and Rise of the White Wolf for first time through, not because they are bad but because they completely change the game into something else.

There are two mods that helped me in my witcher 1 adventures.

1. Teleport at will between the Swamp and the Temple Quarter
    Chapter 2 can be frustrating where geralt need to constantly go back and forth from the swamp to the temple district.
  2. Stuff that make Geralt's life easier!!
    • Meditation : just to sit on the floor and rest for a bit, with this item, you'll be able to meditate whenever, wherever you like.
    • Cat vision : This item will allow you to toggle your night vision on and off whenever you like, instead of using a cat potion
    • Storage: This item will give you immediate access to your storage
    The items will be added automatically to your inventory

Top Bottom