Mods that Cheat, Publicly. I mean. C'MON people!!

+
Who cares? Did they even bother me? No!
Let them enjoy their game, even if they cheated their own play through.
And mind your won business.

BTW, achievement means nothing... It just give some people the sense of purpose.

Always this "tryhard". play the moral apostles and believe they can tell others how to enjoy their game. Disgusting.

First of all, everyone should decide for themselves how they want to play their single player game. Live and let live...

I know this is a single player game, and in general agree that people can mod it all they want. Cool. ... Wanna use a mod that starts you off as uber-powerful? ... Okay, tho I don't see why you even want to play then. <shrug> But do what you want. It's your game and you're only playing by yourself. It affects no one but you.
HOWEVER!!
I've noticed mods popping up on Nexus that just instantly give you Steam achievements. <sigh> ...
I know Steam achievements are pretty much pointless, but it can be fun to try getting them. And to a degree you get "bragging rights" for unlocking them.
So, as such, it's kinda "cheating" to use a mod to insta-unlock such. And it seems these mods unlock the hardest ones in particular.
What's the freakin point?! You didn't earn them. But you're going to claim "bragging rights" as if you did?
IMO such mods should be removed. But perhaps that's just me.
..... I imagine I'm opening quite the can or worms here. But MAAAN!! It's irritating, frankly. :rolleyes: ;)
Probably because AC Hunters get frustrated when the game bugs out and dont give it to them. But yeah who cares honestly

Top Bottom