Molodets grenade crafting spec

+
Since one of the first patches near the beginning of 2021 the molodets biohaz grenade crafting spec has gone missing from its usual spawns as well as everywhere else I'd think to look. You would find it in a box next to the assault in progress near the charter st fast travel point in kabuki and in the raffens underground tunnel where you can get a free caliburn, but both have been replaced with flashbang crafting specs. Is there a reason the molodets one is gone or was it moved somewhere that I haven't looked?

Since one of the first patches near the beginning of 2021 the molodets biohaz grenade crafting spec has gone missing from its usual spawns as well as everywhere else I'd think to look. You would find it in a box next to the assault in progress near the charter st fast travel point in kabuki and in the raffens underground tunnel where you can get a free caliburn, but both have been replaced with flashbang crafting specs. Is there a reason the molodets one is gone or was it moved somewhere that I haven't looked?
Yep they have being replace in 1.2, I think. Before you could have a lot of epic grenade crafting specs pretty much everywhere. But I don't use grenade, so even if I have the crafting spec, I can't tell where I loot it (looted for sure, I didn't buy any grenade crafting spec) :(
Post automatically merged:

I find one not far from V's apartment, a rare Molodet grenade crafting spec ("only" a rare one).
aaf7fce5-c098-40b7-a7c0-9a895e679368.PNG918ab9f9-673b-4122-b54f-3a4478ebb882.PNG

Last edited:
Yep they have being replace in 1.2, I think. Before you could have a lot of epic grenade crafting specs pretty much everywhere. But I don't use grenade, so even if I have the crafting spec, I can't tell where I loot it (looted for sure, I didn't buy any grenade crafting spec) :(
Post automatically merged:

I find one not far from V's apartment, a rare Molodet grenade crafting spec ("only" a rare one).
Yup found it there too, I hope the green one is somewhere then, its easier to use with the metabolic editor to heal yourself :p Thanks for finding this!

Top Bottom