Monster ability still targets Foglets

+
Monster ability still targets Foglets

I had high hopes for it finally being addressed with the recent patch, but the Monster ability still targets Foglets at the end of the round. Please for the love of the game, fix this. Foglets have been nerfed anyway (they don't grow anymore with fog) which means there's even less incentive to use them now, might aswell delete the card from the card pool all together :(

Aww stupid me forgot that now it keeps the last card played. Oh dear, lost a few games today because of that lol. Okay then it's not a big deal, the "bug" was in front of the screen :D

Knightlon;n7715990 said:
I even saw a guy play an Adrenaline rush on the last unit he put on the board :D

that's a proper move & not a fault.... as two cards going to stay for next round. The card which he use ARush on & 2nd last card he played. Read monster ability it's not considering ARush card as a last card played.

Yehh sry it's only a bad move if he want's to keep another card to stay on board rather then 2nd last played card

Kind of annoying, yes. They still serve their purpose of thinning the deck. Thats what matters. However i do agree that excluding them from possible keeps would be nice quality of life change. Then again, it would take away an opportunity for the opponent to purposely fog to destroy your keep. Overall, foglets sure are clunky and weak, but i guess thats the price to pay for thinning. They still sit in my weather control, and they would probably stay there even if they were nerfed to 1 power. Id say they are fine as they are.

TH3WITCH3R;n7716080 said:
that's a proper move & not a fault.... as two cards going to stay for next round. The card which he use ARush on & 2nd last card he played. Read monster ability it's not considering ARush card as a last card played.

Yehh sry it's only a bad move if he want's to keep another card to stay on board rather then 2nd last played card

I know. Forgot to mention that it was a 17 Ekimmara, his other units were like 4 strength max and I already passed.

Top Bottom