Monster deck ability/ Copies

+
Monster deck ability/ Copies

Hey guys, can someone please explain to me how the end round ability exactly works?
Im so confused right now. An example: Last card played was Vran -> then copied nekkers. -> then consumed nekkers and new a one appeared.
What happened was that i got to keep Vran on board.But in other games i keep the last copy.I dont get it :D

LuckAffe7777;n7823190 said:
Hey guys, can someone please explain to me how the end round ability exactly works?
Im so confused right now. An example: Last card played was Vran -> then copied Nekkers. -> then consumed Nekkers and new a one appeared.
What happened was that i got to keep Vran on board.But in other games i keep the last copy.I don't get it

When you say you "copied the Nekkers", do you mean with Nekker Warrior or with Monster Nest?

Generally, the Monster Faction Passive will retain the last non-gold Mon or Neutral unit played from your hand or deck (without Resilient, fleeting, etc). So, a Monster Nest copy should not be kept, but a Nekker pulled from the deck may be kept. Since this version of the passive is new to 0.8.60 it still has some eccentricities that are being worked out, so it does not always keep the card you would expect it to keep. In your example, I would expect Vran warrior to be the card you wanted to keep though.

Top Bottom