Monster Finishers [Mod Request]

+
The Witcher 2 had finishers for monsters and for some reason those didnt make it to witcher 3 could someone please make a mod to add monster finishers to the game some ideas would be to copy witcher 2 monster finishers into witcher 3 if that is possible or use human finishers on monsters that are like humans or copy finishers from cutscenes

That's a really interesting idea! I would love to have that as well. Sadly, I can't do it, I don't know how to mod TW3 :/
But it would be a bit difficult imo but you'll need the correct dismember to match with the animation.
As I said, I am no modder so I might be wrong

Guest 2364765

A) Copying over from Witcher 2 is impossible and even if it was most likely skeletons are not identical for monsters so it's a wasted effort.

B)Using human finishers will also not work because skeletons for humans and monsters are vastly different.

There you go, end of story.

you are right but maybe things like drowners or monsters that are pretty much like humans at height and mass?

Guest 2364765

you are right but maybe things like drowners or monsters that are pretty much like humans at height and mass?
That is not how it works.
They have different skeleton, bone names might be similar but they have different rotations.

To illustrate, what is forwards yaw on head bone for human skeleton is 0 degrees but for drowners/rotfiends it's 180 degrees.

Top Bottom