Monster oils embedded in Aerondight

+
Monster oils embedded in Aerondight

I currently using Aerondight as my silver sword, and I notice that some oils I'm using with it seem to transfer to permanent bonus in the sword.

View attachment 61131

Not sure what causing it (assuming it's not a bug) as not every oil I'm using became embedded in the sword.

Attachments

• Aerondight.jpg
    Aerondight.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 592
Might be the bug like the Grandmaster Wolven sword has. If you apply temporary oils then drop the sword & pick it back up again they become permanent. Even better is that if you apply them in order so Standard, Enhanced & then Superior with each step the effect is magnified.

Might be the bug like the Grandmaster Wolven sword has. If you apply temporary oils then drop the sword & pick it back up again they become permanent. Even better is that if you apply them in order so Standard, Enhanced & then Superior with each step the effect is magnified.

Well, I tried your method and it's worked, so it is a bug after all.

Anyone know how to get rid of those bonuses? While it's very handy it also feel like cheating.

Well, I tried your method and it's worked, so it is a bug after all.

Anyone know how to get rid of those bonuses? While it's very handy it also feel like cheating.

It was MadMonkeys who found the glitch but I don't think you can undo it as the buffs are permanent.

Top Bottom