Monsters Challenge #4

+

myc24

Forum regular
A fix for this would be nice, or some kind of update. Console players are already at a pretty big dissadvantage against pc with them being able to use deck trackers, but now not having access to all the leaders makes it even worse.

Infinite load screen

I'm trying to do the Monster faction challenge Fog of War and just get an infinite loading screen each time...

So I have a work around "sort of" On xbox one you can just let is sit and turn off your tv. The challenge will load over night and you can play it. I don't know why it takes basically 8 or 9 hours to load but it does. I have played the challenge and LOST since I at the time did not have any cards to clear the fog. But I got some now. YIPPY kind of....

Cannot start the "foglets" missions to get dagon card

Hi guys,

Playing on XBOX 1 here. Every time I try to play to the first game to get the dagon card (the mission has a Foglet picture), the game "freeze" in what looks like an infinite load.
- I select the "mission"
- I choose my deck (eredin - custom)
- Then I reach the screen which is supposed to show the two opponents. Except that the top (red particle in the wind) doesn't show up. My screen is just black with blue particles in the wind at the bottom, and I can wait forever, nothing more happens.

I have this bug since yesterday. Everything was working fine before.

BeamierPath9803;n8813530 said:
Not only Dagon challenge bug, but also on casual match and practice(I had reported that), did they also fix that?

I don't know. We haven't seen patch notes (or actual patch) yet. Let's hope that those gets fixed too.

But let's keep the focus on those Challenges in this thread.

Last edited:
Sunsibar;n8813670 said:
I don't know. We haven't seen patch notes (or actual patch) yet. Let's hope that those gets fixed too.

But let's keep the focus on those Challenges in this thread.

Finally I found the solution. It's DNS problem. I switched it from auto to manual, and everything is ok except Dogan.

Single Player Challenge Issue

Every time that I try to play the first game of the Dagon leader row I get sent to a black screen. The game does not freeze or crash, I don't know how to fix this issue.

Rizlazz420;n9332711 said:
If u switch language u can do the challenge

Can confirm this worked for me. Just switched to the Deutsch version, you already what most cards do at this point.

Top Bottom