Monster's ear?

+
Monster's ear?

I know it seems a little stupid, but I want to make Manticor armor set and it seems I lack one of the ingredients for chest part - monster's ear. I look to my inventory and I found that I don't have any substitute item to dismantle. I killed several monsters (mostly drowners and ghouls), but I haven't looted any ear so far. Do you know which creature spawns this ingredient?

I got it from somewhere but sadly can't remember where :( It might have been one contract? Or question mark...

I will try to look around and finish those question marks I have in Velen and Skellige. The problem is, it's rather... basic ingredient. One of those types that spawns randomly. Well, if anyone knows where I have high chance to get it, please reply. :)

---------- Updated at 09:12 AM ----------

Nevermind! I got those ears from rock trolls on Ard Skellige.

Monster Ears?

Currently playing Blood & Wine. Have all the diagrams of the manticore armor set. Forged all of the sets except for the manticore armor itself. I just need Monster Ears. Currently have 3 Grave Hag ears, but I cannot dismantle them. Any ideas where I could find them?

I have a lot of them, usually from drowners and ghouls. In fact, on my 5th game, I got a little bit pissed because I have a lot of monster tongue, hair, ears, etc., but no drowner tongues for Alchemy.

(Drowner tongue is needed for Killer Whale, and Maribor Forest)

sv3672

Forum veteran
Many monsters can drop monster ears, it is just random and usually has a low chance. For example, you can get it even from a common drowner, but the chance is only 4% or so.

Top Bottom