Monsters Hybrid - broken. Please fix.

+
this unit works only when you consume 1 unit, or 2 units by endrega warrior , but dosen't work when you consume 2 or 3 or more units by the Witch.

In the gybrid' description is written that he must boost self when consumed 1 ore more units. So, please fix error in your code.

In this video is example:

witch consume 2 units and gybrid - dosen't work

Last edited:
In the gybrid' description is written that he must boost self when consumed 1 ore more units. So, please fix error in your code.
And it works exactly like it is said - boost yourself by 1 for the consume. It doesn't matter how many units are consumed - only the fact of consuming counts.
Hybrid is basically a worse vran warrior since he is triggered only by consume and can't get multiple boosts for many consumes at a time.

Lexor

Forum veteran
And it works exactly like it is said - boost yourself by 1 for the consume. It doesn't matter how many units are consumed - only the fact of consuming counts.
Watch his video before posting. In these cases this card is not boosted at all.

Watch his video before posting. In these cases this card is not boosted at all.
I was inattentive, thus wrong, I admit it. However, I replayed his situation myself - all worked as it should.

Funnily enough I found a different problem, which I have yet to see mentioned on forum - whenever you use your leader, units with order just don't use it no matter how much you click on them.

I was inattentive, thus wrong, I admit it. However, I replayed his situation myself - all worked as it should.

Funnily enough I found a different problem, which I have yet to see mentioned on forum - whenever you use your leader, units with order just don't use it no matter how much you click on them.

Worked? Then why it doesn't work in my matches? Have you watched my video?

Also, i have reinstalled the game + i have installed english version + THIS TIME: i have tested when consumed NOT symbols but normal units.

See the result.. Again the same.

Are you blind that you don't see a bug?

Last edited:
Worked? Then why it doesn't work in my matches? Have you watched my video?

Also, i have reinstalled the game + i have installed english version + THIS TIME: i have tested when consumed NOT symbols but normal units.

See the result.. Again the same.

Are you blind that you don't see a bug?
You may not believe it, but there ARE situations when 1 player experiences bug, and the other is not; I literally just eaten 2 units at a time with endrega warrior and hybrid boosted itself. However, I won't be able to prove it since I have no means of recording aside from mobile (and that may not give a properly visible image) which leads us to a stalemate - you won't believe me without proof, I see that hybrid works as intended in my case.

Vo1fger
With endrega warrior he boost himself in my matches too. But it never boosts when 2+ creatures are consumed up by Glustyworp or a witch.

Have you tested these 2 units?

Last edited:
Vo1fger
With endrega warrior he boost himself in my matches too. But it never boosts when 2+ creatures are consumed up by Glustyworp or a witch.

Have you tested these 2 units?
I probably won't be testing Brewess any time soon, but I can reassure you - Glustyworp doesn't trigger hybrids. But I decided to test one other unit no one plays - Idr, which also can consume multiple units. He did trigger hybrid, which may mean that the source of problem is not hybrid, but Glustyworp and Brewess.

Glustyworp does not consume — the wording is destroy and boost. Thus it should not boost hybrid. Brewess not boosting appears to be an error.

Top Bottom