Monsters in The Witcher 3

+
So do we know if the monsters/NPCs/animals in wilderness will roam the map somewhat physically like in Skyrim or will it be like in DAI/FarCry4 where they could spawn/disappear when you turn around or when you pass an invisible checkpoint? The latter is huge immersion breaker.

So do we know if the monsters/NPCs/animals in wilderness will roam the map somewhat physically like in Skyrim or will it be like in DAI/FarCry4 where they could spawn/disappear when you turn around or when you pass an invisible checkpoint? The latter is huge immersion breaker.

Im guessing they will be there even if you aren't. The REDS put in too much effort into immersion to let such a thing throw the game off track.

Where Are The DRAGONS ????

I know it is not a Dragon Age game, i know i know The Witchers don´t hunt Dragons, But it will be awesome to see even one!!

Please!!

What do you think???

Did anyone else see that cool looking red monster off to the left in the new footage, after Geralt leaves mine, it's to the left of the bunnies! It looks wicked awesome walking away ;)

Pardon-Just A Question

Folks what are those? What seem to appear to myself as dwarf Dragons flying underwater at that old guy swimming in the Witcher 3 trailers? I collect Dragons so I was trying to find out.

They are listed as Ekhidnae which possibly has little to do with the Greek Echidna (mother of monsters). They appear to be 'larger than normal' Sirens, though they may be the standard type. I'd expect some kind of Siren type creature, a sort of swimming harpy. (Greek Sirens were birds with the head and breasts of women, not the confused modern "mermaids").

Certainly not dragons though.

According to the tooltip above their heads they are "Ekhidna", they seem to be able to both fly and swim.

More to the point though, who is 'that old guy'? ;)

Ekhidna (actually, Ekhidna's daughter Scylla)

Echidna

Top Bottom