Monsters vs Monsters BROKEN

+
Monsters vs Monsters BROKEN

So after a few days with Monster deck Im sure M v M match up is BROKEN. It is all about which card will stay after rounds and which one will be picked as last one. To be more precise it is all about which cards stay after 2nd round. There is 0 fun in this match up as working on better situation in 3rd round is pointless when RNG decides about everything.
E.g. You stay with 0 or 1 strength, enemy with some 10+. You get special card as last one, enemy gets caranthir or any unit. You lose even if you are were with Geralt as last card and enemy with 0 cards after 2nd round.

Monster deck is the most RNG deck, witrh M v M we have double RNG which make this more like gambling than playing.

i agree the RNG is very important in M vs M but isn't it the same with card draw also ? I mean , even if i get a foglet that disappears and you get Eredin to stay on the board, last round we have 3-4 cards each , we play some foglets , some units, etc and i can still with , for example, Imlerith or Draug at the end just because i have him in my hand and you don't . Right ?

ThePrody;n6905560 said:
i agree the RNG is very important in M vs M but isn't it the same with card draw also ? I mean , even if i get a foglet that disappears and you get Eredin to stay on the board, last round we have 3-4 cards each , we play some foglets , some units, etc and i can still with , for example, Imlerith or Draug at the end just because i have him in my hand and you don't . Right ?

yeah, thats my point. rng is out of the scale in 3r round in M v M you dont play anymore but youi just observe RNG in action

Yeah, let me give you a funny example from a game i just played:
MvM : he starts Geralt i go Eredin , he passes . Now, it's high chance he's playing a weather deck . Now i do something which i think it's worth it : i play Sarah and win the round hoping she stays on the board , that's the only window i have to play her without risking a Lacerate, Thunder , etc. Next round i go first : Merigold Hailstorm , gg - Sarah it's 11 . It turns out he has a similar deck with mine, with Alzur's Thunder as the highest removal - Sarah will turn into a beast gradually , he forfeited at some point when he had some four cards remaining .
Monsters Weather are fun but M vs M it sucks big time , true .

I've had the same experiences as well. Typically I play with a weather deck, and if the other player also has a similar deck, it usually comes down to the random card staying on the field at the end of the round or the card draw itself. I've had roughly 50% success against these match-ups.

Top Bottom