More Animations From "V"

+
I fundamently agree with the idea to have as much as possible FP-animations in the game as long as they don't get annoying e.g. if the animation steals you one or two seconds over and over again, esp. actions that you perform frequently like pushing buttons/looting corpses etc. An extreme example would be far cry (i dont know wich one it was), where your character auto crouches and scans the corpse with the hands on multiple spots. I'm sure this kind of animation won't be in the game, but it's a good example of well-ment but not thought through. Let's take the pushing-buttons-animation. If you interact with a device, you have to be in the right position, otherwise it looks weird. So either it only works until you get in the right position, wich means that you have to be directly in front of the panel or the games takes control of the character and gets it in the right position by itself (like we see it in many games before climbing a ladder). I don't know how it would look, if you see your arm reaching out for the panel while you stand next to it in a certain angle at a certain distance. To make this look accurate and fluid it might be neccessary to bring you in the right position via a short sequence. I personally don't like this and thats why i'm ok with the way you operate panels in the gameplayvideo. If there will be another way we deal with this in the final game - good for us all. I think we don't really have to worry about this since CDPR has emphasised that they attach great importance on the whole FPP experience.
I want to be able to look down and see my own tits in FPP. It will change gaming forever.

At least you can see your body and your feet (read up in 1rst post)
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...r-answers-to-your-cp-2077-questions.10970951/

If you interact with a device, you have to be in the right position, otherwise it looks weird.
you push the button to interact and the game puts you directly in right position, seen in other games, and in TW3 when geralt needs to pull a lever in some missions. In FPP from the right position, your finger works as a pointer so instead of seeing an icon you move your finger directly nd push whatever you fancy. It takes the same time as using a pointer, but it's immersive.

I'd love to see these things.

Top Bottom