More character related content?

+
After 5 months of the release, Judy is still my favorite part of the game, and with the newest patch 1.2 and bash of info that CDPR had released in the past week or so, I've been really wondering if characters like her would have any extensions, what so ever?

There's a huge list of small improvements that would really change the experience for better, but one thing I want more than anything else is more time for the character already in the game.

I still can't believe there isn't a hanging-out feature like in GTA, it seems like a small feature that would greatly improve player's relationship with these in-game characters.

But that's beyond the point, my request for CDPR stands, give us some more missions with Takemura, Judy, Vic, Panam... Please. >.<

Guest 4400165

I still can't believe there isn't a hanging-out feature like in GTA, it seems like a small feature that would greatly improve player's relationship with these in-game characters.
Uhm...weren't those always very dull and forced in every game? The worst yet might be in GTAV.

Uhm...weren't those always very dull and forced in every game? The worst yet might be in GTAV.
If done well they can be really fun - see Mass effect 3 Citadel DLC. GTA V's were absolutely atrocious IMO. I only ever done those once or twice and wanted to poke my eyes out. Horrible....

If devs ever decide to implement something like this they better look to the Citadel for inspiration and not GTA V.

Guest 4400165

If done well they can be really fun - see Mass effect 3 Citadel DLC. GTA V's were absolutely atrocious IMO. I only ever done those once or twice and wanted to poke my eyes out. Horrible....

If devs ever decide to implement something like this they better look to the Citadel for inspiration and not GTA V.
Right, Citadel is a thing. I know they added some "hanging/making out" cutscenes in Andromeda, I just never bothered with those. Don't forget that chatacters relationships is one of their franchises' main focuses, so, yeah.

If done well - sure, but the game is already stuffed with so much stuff, I don't think this would get any development. Maybe they'll add some random messages you can reply to from the characters you romanced or just finished their arcs, that'd be neat and won't feel like the characters just vanished.

Games are made nowdays with graphics rather than love. To be honest can any game developer here actually say they have done a better RPG than baldur's gate 2 without lying? It isn't the graphics that makes the game! 2/10 of making my own post, ty for listening! :) but yeah I just want to make my own post

Top Bottom