More content

+
Please for the love of god this game needs these things so it's not just going from one side mission to the next and generally just gunfighting. With these additions the game will feel more complete and rpg'y

customisable cars
Working arcade machines
working pool tables
Card game? Maybe a bit of Pazaak or 3D chess
General activities, many more things to do!
Cinema? or some kind of 3d cinema
Better dialogue options
Random events
Some kind of Karma (you can just walk around killing anyone and stealing anything and nothing happens)
Blade Runner and Back to the future references and a delorean
More quests that have multiple ways of dealing with things and better dialogue checks
Police need improving, I've never been hunted by them or dusturbed by them in any way, they are just sort of there somewhere
More gun customisations, colour etc
If there are no cool hidden jumps for cars, then why not?
Apartment customisation and ability to buy more things
Flashlight
Improved pdf (after the first few pdf's i found lying around, I never read any since, they are mostly pointless and no indication of what or who wrote them)
Looking at the map, the quest markers are quite horrible and it's really hard to tell which quest related to which, especially for side missions
The journal could do with being clearer in what you have done and where you are now in relation to your mission. Since the game throws so many missions at you, it's impossible to remember what the quest relates to or what and why you are doing next
PLEASE PLEASE fix the inventory system, while looking at guns, the pop up of comparing guns covers the left side of your item list, please space this out more so we can see what we are doing (I know you can turn this off but is still inconvenient)
Fix it so you can M while in journal or J while in map, to switch between the two as one of these do not work
A Fight to the death with Adam Jensen

Last edited:
I was reading this and thinking I just made a short post about wanting to ses more things that V could interact with to add more life to the game. This here! I was thinking of this. All the little things I thought but didn't say are in this list and more. Good on ya choom, I like this post.

Top Bottom