More diverse relationship options.

+

Guest 3751882

More diverse relationship options.

Basically what I mean is I'm fed up with all relationships being limited to love-hate and them it ends with sex.

I want the relationships to be more diverse, I want their to be possibilities for characters to deceive me, or dishonour me cause I did something they didn't like, or completely switch to the other side if I do something he/she doesn't like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really no such thing as "pros and cons" in a case like this since it deals with a "personal morality" issue.
Both sides are equally right/wrong.

Ooh! goody! Let me just cut and paste...

HELLO GANG.

It is I, your Friendly Neighbourhood Moderator Man!

BE AWARE OF DANGER. Subjects like this are one of the hot-button topics on the Internet. It is an area where, for some Nurgle-forsaken reason, people lose perspective and post with their emotions, not their minds.

Everyone is of course welcome to weigh in on the topic of Censorship vs Heresy, ( The Inquisition is Watching!), but I expect you to do it in a friendly. Polite. Reasonable. Adult manner. Even if you are passionate about your post, please, keep your passion where it belongs: In adoration of me.

This is a warning post. I do so like banning people for a day or two. I also like editing your posts so it seems you have the opposite point of view. I also like deleting posts. I am a happy bastard puppy. I do these things not with anger or rancour, but glee. And you don't want to make me happy - the universe kills an angel when that happens. I have no idea why - it's something Mum told me. Weird, huh?

So, yes. Post away! but be polite, be reasonable and above all, don't interest me. For I love you and I want you to be free. Free of...so many things.

Really no such thing as "pros and cons" in a case like this since it deals with a "personal morality" issue.
Both sides are equally right/wrong.

Okay that was not a good example of mine but what I wanted to say is that it doesn't bring anything if there is the OP saying it should be censored and some guys are like no way. The discussion will be going on like this forever ...

@sard I love you humor. Never seen such an entertaining warning post. :p

Censoring Cyberpunk would be as accurate as wanting to remove guns from a Rambo movie, or wanting South Park to be politicaly correct.

Anyway there are been enought topic on this subject: we want penises in Cyberpunk 2077, penis and only penis, even penis-shapped guns if it needs to, every girls should have a penis in this game and why not bigger than guy's one, we want PENIS!

Now i'm getting out before the shitstorm.

Last edited:

Guest 3751882

Censoring Cyberpunk would be as accurate as wanting to remove guns from a Rambo movie, or wanting South Park to be politicaly correct.

Anyway there are been enought topic on this subject: we want penises in Cyberpunk 2077, penis and only penis, even penis-shapped guns if it needs to, every girls should have a penis in this game and why not bigger than guy's one, we want PENIS!

Now i'm getting out before the shitstorm.

Well considering it's always women who get naked not men, your wish will probably never come true (to see a digital penis). XD

Guest 3751882

But am i really the only one who wants more than love-hate relationships?

Far as I know, this interpretation of cyberpunk is a lot more sleazier and filthier than say DE:HR or Appleseed. Moral decay and paranoia are rampant. 65% of the population is dirt poor and you will not save the world, only yourself and possibly your allies.

So no, I dont desire censorship for cyberpunk as the sleaze and unpleasentry is a huge part of the vibe to me.

Im pretty sure that if CDPR wanted romance options theyd make it diverse. From minimal-word one-night flings to potential main story long allies who can do you favor's if you just butter em enough.

Last edited:

Guest 3751882

Nope.
On the other hand I don't see any real need to have relationships in the first place in a single-player non-party game.

wait what? its a single player non-party game? i thought it was an RPG like witcher, it'll be interesting to see how cdpr deal with this.

Guest 3751882

Far as I know, this interpretation of cyberpunk is a lot more sleazier and filthier than say DE:HR or Appleseed. Moral decay and paranoia are rampant. 65% of the population is dirt poor and you will not save the world, only yourself and possibly your allies.

So no, I dont desire censorship for cyberpunk as the sleaze and unpleasentry is a huge part of the vibe to me.

Im pretty sure that if CDPR wanted romance options theyd make it diverse. From minimal-word one-night flings to potential main story long allies who can do you favor's if you just butter em enough.

wow, where do you guys get this information? how come this info didn't show up somewhere on the news? as long as its part of the world then i guess its ok (I meant censorship for nudity btw)

Are there any games or books about cyberpunk which can be checked out while we hear something about this game?

wow, where do you guys get this information? how come this info didn't show up somewhere on the news? as long as its part of the world then i guess its ok (I meant censorship for nudity btw)

Are there any games or books about cyberpunk which can be checked out while we hear something about this game?

Yes. The original cyberpunk 2020 rulebooks that this is adapted from can give you a feel and knowledge of the setting and are availible for digital download. I also reccomend watching movies like Dredd 3D and Strange Days to get a feel for the atmosphere.

There also this interview with Mike Pondsmith

Last edited:
But am i really the only one who wants more than love-hate relationships?

There will probably have some, but like in the pnp, it'll just play a shadow part, it's cyberpunk, not the sims lol.
You'll have plenty things to do, also a partner isn't that much of a good idea once you'll have some enemies, he/she'll spent his/her time being kidnapped/killed/fingers shipped in the mailbox,etc...

I meant censorship for nudity btw
Since it's gonna be a mature game (with a big M, the background is worth it honnestly), nudity isn't going to be a problem I think, mostly in Night City which will probably be filled with strip tease clubs and naked girls or guys on ads.

Last edited:
imo there's way too much focus on relationships in RPGs nowadays. They are secondary to the rest of the game.

Do they add some content and interaction? sure. but in the end the game can still be great without any sort of romance (I assume that's what is mainly in question here). frankly I agree that there's really no reason to have them, and I'm not even bringing lore into the equation. in general they are fairly meaningless to the overall game and don't add anything worthwhile.

Top Bottom