More iconic weapon displays, clothes/armor for the wardrobe, appearence feedback and no auto-weapon substitute

+
Yes, there are still bugs like cars sunken into the tarmac, npcs floating in midair and scanner not working if you need it most but still an awesome game, no doubt here. However, there are a few points I'd like to raise:
  • There are so many beautiful iconic weapons which have no slot in the weapon display. Now, with more spacious appartments it would be easy to display them all.
  • I love the wardobe! Finally you do not look like a clown anymore but there are tons of nice clothes for npc-only and I wonder why. I'm very reluctant to use a mod to add them. Please, add those to drops and/or vendors.
  • Yes, now you can look really nice, posh or bad-ass, whatever you like. However, irrespectively how you are dressed the npcs do not care, you still look like a klepto-punk etc.. Is it so difficult to add a few lines to npcs that reflect the appearence of V?
  • What is the purpose of these auto-weapon substitutes? For example during the car chase of Riders of the Storm (if you did not do it stealthed) suddenly you have a cheesy pistol in your hand rather the nice gun you had equipped before.
There are a few other minor things I'd like to see changed, like the main shard menu only instead of listing all shards. Anyway, just my 2 cents ;-)

Cheers Euclid

• I love the wardobe! Finally you do not look like a clown anymore but there are tons of nice clothes for npc-only and I wonder why. I'm very reluctant to use a mod to add them. Please, add those to drops and/or vendors.
  • Yes, now you can look really nice, posh or bad-ass, whatever you like. However, irrespectively how you are dressed the npcs do not care, you still look like a klepto-punk etc.. Is it so difficult to add a few lines to npcs that reflect the appearence of V?
Those two points annoy me a little too. First, I had an outfit in mind that requires leggins I see on NPCs all the time, but hell, it's simply not available for V. And btw - so far I haven't seen a mod that enables NPC clothing either, if you did, please throw me a link. My assumption is that since these clothes are purely for flavor, they are stats-less and not really usable as clothing items, however with the wardrobe this shouldn't matter anymore.

The second thing is currently a little annoyance too, since I'm playing a Corpo V that runs around like a Russian Oligarch wife, yet is constantly referred to as little thief/rat/street kid... but the issue with mods and patches is simply voice lines... you can't just add them on the fly without hiring back the voice actors for every single language the game was released in... unless you get creative with using existing snipplets that are already in the game (and manage to use them without it being obvious - like Johnny's additional barks that were added in patches), this is probably the hardest thing to add even for CDPR themselves.

... so far I haven't seen a mod that enables NPC clothing either, if you did, please throw me a link....

Some time ago (prior to 1.5) I've used CET to add npc clothing via the provided console command (there are various sources for the clothing ID). But as I said, it's some time ago and there may be more advanced features on the Nexus now and I'm very reluctant to use that again hoping the Dev Team will add them to the drop lists and/or vendors.

Cheers Euclid

Top Bottom