More imbalanced cards introduced. 0 effort on "balance" made.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
More imbalanced cards introduced. 0 effort on balance made.

Balance doesn't mean "new meta"
Anyone can create a new meta.. just add an overwhelmingly strong card = new meta. Takes no effort.

Balancing means you buff underperforming cards, and you nerf overpowered cards. So that not one build is overwhelmingly powerful yet easy to play.
A good balance should be -> high risk = high reward or low risk, low reward. Where win rate is averaged between decks.

CDProject decided balancing = introduce more OP CARDs

I love how they are adding new cards. But new cards don't have to be like super duper powerful cards...
I came back excited to see how the new patch balancing works.. but it seems the ONLY real balancing they did was change Kolgrim from 2 adrenaline to 1.
Which... isn't enough.. It's like they spend 95% of their time developing new cards, and spend 5% on balancing other cards that already exist in the game.
E.g. "Wolf Pack" 4 Provision, 2 power. Deploy: Damage an enemy unit by 2. -- Has ANYONE seen this unit in gameplay before?? ANYONE?? :( poor wolf..

I have a sincere suggestion. [...]
It's getting to a point, the Gwent community should feel a bit offended and sign a petition. They are not even making an effort of "balancing" cards.

So what do you guys think? Please comment below.
In the mean while, I'll be back next month. Cool cards, but the balance.. it's even worse now then before. Peace!

Last edited by a moderator:

Guest 4375874

I'm with you mate. I'm one of their staunch defenders when it comes to their other games but they consistently drop the ball with gwent. Seeing these new cards for the first time I could almost immediately determine how broken they were so there are only two conclusions. Either they don't actually play the game or it's intentional. Disappointing patch for sure

If you are going to suggest someone be fired then you are going to get your thread insta-locked. Rudeness is against the forum rules, so please do not make such displays of it.

Besides, there is an official thread about the new cards, therefore we do not need another one especially when it is a rude rant.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom