More Open Daily Quests

+
It's a simple suggestion that would make the quests not feel so disheartening. When I see "win X games" quests it can be frustrating if I go on a losing streak and feel like I'm not getting anywhere. So making the quests have an "or" addition such as "win 5 games OR play 10 games as Monsters" would be nice. Most of the time I'm going to finish the 5 wins before I hit 10 games but if I'm losing game after game I still feel like I'm making progress. Plus this way I can play more memey fun decks to earn my daily quests. :)

Much time can pass until you make a simple mission: like win 5 matches. Once it can take 30 min. But there's time, when it takes 2 hours!

Wouldn't is be better, to not have "win quests" at all? Winning is your goal anyways, quests like this don't make the game more interesting, you just grind for ressources. I would like to have challenges like "give 10+ charges to your units in 1 game", or "summon Ruehin 5+ times in 1 round", or "end 1 round with 5+ Arachas Drones on the board", or "deal 15 damage with spells in 1 game" there are so many possibillitys! Get creative guys! Or steel my ideas ;)

Wouldn't is be better, to not have "win quests" at all? Winning is your goal anyways, quests like this don't make the game more interesting, you just grind for ressources. I would like to have challenges like "give 10+ charges to your units in 1 game", or "summon Ruehin 5+ times in 1 round", or "end 1 round with 5+ Arachas Drones on the board", or "deal 15 damage with spells in 1 game" there are so many possibillitys! Get creative guys! Or steel my ideas ;)
I agree that win quests just generally kind of suck, and those are certainly creative ideas. Although they would have to make sure to implement them in such a way so people didn't get quest for cards they didn't own. And I'm certain there would be outraged from people who felt pigeonholed into playing certain cards they hate in order to complete quests. A fine line needs to be walked.

Just copy what Hearthstone did with their quests. They used to be pretty generic "win x games as x class" or something similiar. Now they have all sort of quests, and best of all they can be done while playing with friends, something which is missing from Gwent.
Post automatically merged:

I agree that win quests just generally kind of suck, and those are certainly creative ideas. Although they would have to make sure to implement them in such a way so people didn't get quest for cards they didn't own. And I'm certain there would be outraged from people who felt pigeonholed into playing certain cards they hate in order to complete quests. A fine line needs to be walked.
I get outraged when I get a quest telling me to win 3 games in Arena...first I have to even afford it, then as a noob I have to actually win 3 games. Arena quests should not be in game as far as I am concerned.

Just copy what Hearthstone did with their quests. They used to be pretty generic "win x games as x class" or something similiar. Now they have all sort of quests, and best of all they can be done while playing with friends, something which is missing from Gwent.
Post automatically merged:

I get outraged when I get a quest telling me to win 3 games in Arena...first I have to even afford it, then as a noob I have to actually win 3 games. Arena quests should not be in game as far as I am concerned.
Good point, I think adding quest progression to friend matches would help draw more people in and reward friends for playing together. Currently Gwent can feel kind of lonely.

Top Bottom