more quests that are like the hunt? (spoilers maybe)

+
This the hunt quent is intense..
Very mature theme here, and one of the most terrifying experiences in the game if you just think about it more.
Actually this is the first quest that got me this feeling, and i definitely hope there is more of them.
So, without giving more spoilers for my time ahead, are there more quests life this?
I mean witcher 3 had some, like the crones or sometimes chosing the lesser evil (cant think of a good example here but still i know there were quests like that)
Thanks in advance again

Loved "Sinnerman". But that's about it...at least for me. Oh, and the one with the mayoral candidate, forgot the name.

This the hunt quent is intense..
Very mature theme here, and one of the most terrifying experiences in the game if you just think about it more.
Actually this is the first quest that got me this feeling, and i definitely hope there is more of them.
Yes, that was a good quest with consequences and everything. Though I didn't appreciate how scary it was (though that might be just me being easily scared). The only thing I didn't like was when River calls V, she was 'sure I will be right there!'.....I mean wtf V....give me a choice at least:D
...which led to a pretty amusing conclusion to the quest so 'ok' but still....

Honestly, it's the best quest in the game because its one of the few ones where V is doing something other than for themselves.

The only other time that happens is when Judy is trying to take over Clouds.

The only two sidequest-chains really interesting and gripping from a moral and psychological standpoint are the Sinnerman and the River-Peralez ones. That's still more than most rpgs out there, but anyway i wish for more with next year priced DLCs (if they'll ever come out, that is).

The only two sidequest-chains really interesting and gripping from a moral and psychological standpoint are the Sinnerman and the River-Peralez ones. That's still more than most rpgs out there, but anyway i wish for more with next year priced DLCs (if they'll ever come out, that is).

The Peralez suffers for the fact it doesn't really have an ending but I almost think that actually is the point too.

Honestly, it's the best quest in the game because its one of the few ones where V is doing something other than for themselves.

The only other time that happens is when Judy is trying to take over Clouds.
Uhh, have you actually played the game?

V helping Panam with the Basilisk was for themselves?
V being there for Joshua was for themselves?
V helping Samurai with their gig was for themselves?
V helping the food stall owner with their problem was for themselves?
V helping Jake get his new kidney was for themselves?
V helping Barry overcome his depression was for themselves?
V helping Theo trying to save Brendan was for themselves?

There's probably more I'm forgetting but you get the point, V has tons of selfless moments in this game.

Uhh, have you actually played the game?

V helping Panam with the Basilisk was for themselves?
V being there for Joshua was for themselves?
V helping Samurai with their gig was for themselves?
V helping the food stall owner with their problem was for themselves?
V helping Jake get his new kidney was for themselves?
V helping Barry overcome his depression was for themselves?
V helping Theo trying to save Brendan was for themselves?

There's probably more I'm forgetting but you get the point, V has tons of selfless moments in this game.

Honestly, most of the quests have V getting paid or doing things as part of their larger attempt to save themselves.

Honestly, most of the quests have V getting paid or doing things as part of their larger attempt to save themselves.
Incorrect.

V helps Panam with the Basilisk because V is asked to, there is no promise for money unless V specifically asks for it.
V helping Joshua is not about the money at all as Rachel offers double what you would earn if you just back out of it. If V was in it for the money, V would back out immediately instead of having to help Joshua go through with it and getting paid less in the end regardless.
V gains nothing from helping Samurai whatsover, there are no leads to be had nor any pay from doing this mission.
V helps the food store owner simply because they need help, again, the food store owner does not promise V anything but V helps regardless.
V helping Jake = exact same reasoning
Even though the cops pay V for helping them with Barry, V is not actually promised anything when they choose to help Barry, they simply just ask V for help.
V helping Theo with Brendan is self explanatory, V sees Brendan as somewhat a friend and wants to help the machine.

None of these interactions have any leads or initial rewards (except for Sinnerman which I already explained).

Top Bottom