More real life GWENT please CDPR!!!

+
More real life GWENT please CDPR!!!

Hello Witcher Community!

I recently bought The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone Expansion pack, with the 154 gwent cards inside. I played for the first time in real life with my friend last night and it was a blast. Unfortunately Playstation and PC gamers did NOT get The Nilgaardian + Northern Realms decks in the Witcher 3 collectors edition, which is why i am making this thread. For the next expansion "Blood and vine" PLEASE do release the last remaining Gwent decks for us to collect, having all the cards in real life would be an amazing ending for The Witcher series + the expansion content it self of course.

Please share this post if you feel the same, so we can make sure CDPR sees this! Have a good day everybody!

- VhasComeTo

I agree. I would love if Blood and Vine included the remaining Northern and Niflgaard decks. It would be just perfect! :)

With a few tweaks to the rules they could make a whole TCG out of gwent. Imagine walking into any game/toy store and buying a small 10 card booster pack filled with gwent cards hoping to get a foil rare Geralt or Ciri ;_;

Are there any plans for a Gwent game that a single player could play on a tablet, for example? It would be great to go to Google apps and be able to buy and download Gwent!

I also hope Blood and Wine comes with a physical edition that has the two remaining Gwent decks. It would be an instant buy.

I agree. I would love if Blood and Vine included the remaining Northern and Niflgaard decks. It would be just perfect! :)
Totally agree with that. If they leave out the rest of us which didn't get the Xbox version it wouldn't be nice.
I mean we're begging them to throw money at them :D

I second this wholeheartedly - the physical cards that came with Hearts of Stone were great and I'd love the opportunity to collect the full set...

I second this and I really wish we will be given an opportunity to collect the remaining decks. hope CDPR listens to witcher fans

I very much agree with this! I have the Monster and Scoia'tael decks from the first expansion and am very much hoping to complete the set with the next expansion. Having fun playing it against a real live human, but I would like some more diversity beyond the two decks...
I like the idea of a single/two player Gwent app as well.

I'm a bit upset that these are not sold as a family card game or something. I've seen hundreds of requests to see these as actual card sets. It is a quite interesting game...and they did a hell of a job making a game that is entertaining.

My first response to finding out about this card game that everyone in the world of Witcher plays: "Great...another Final Fantasy bullshit game that is absolutely terrible that it seemingly forces onto you"

and then I tried it: "Holy Shit...This is awesome"

Real world Gwent cards

Hi,

Is going CD Projekt to relase more real world Gwent cards? I have the two decks from HoS expansion and i want more...

Thanks!

Hi,

Is going CD Projekt to relase more real world Gwent cards? I have the two decks from HoS expansion and i want more...

Thanks!

With my logic those missing decks are included with Blood And Wine expansion when it comes out. At least I hope that this is the case :)

Top Bottom