More reviews!

+
More reviews!

Today we have another part of reviews for you:)
Paste Magazine - 8.4/10
Attack of the Fanboy (liked)
We Know Gamers - 8/10
Entertainment Focus - 9/10
RPG Fan - 94%
Pop Bucket - 9/10
The Game Reviews - 8/10
Totally Gaming Network - 9/10
North Shore Times
Chichester Observer - 8/10
ZTGD - 9/10
Game Zone - A
Mature Gaming - 5 stars
Crave Online
Gamesmaniacs

This is one of the best games i have played in my life.
I can say this after 15 years playing video games.

Well deserved scores, for sure.

9.0 average is very good. Im still waiting for Gametrailers review and wonder how much they will give TW2EE.

frind said:
This is one of the best games i have played in my life.
I can say this after 15 years playing video games.

Well deserved scores, for sure.

This game is my bloody favorite game ever.

Well deserved scores CDPR. I hope the sales are very good!

Saoe said:
9.0 average is very good. Im still waiting for Gametrailers review and wonder how much they will give TW2EE.

Yeah, I'm waiting for that too. Whatever one might think about that site, another solid score from a huge site like GT (maybe even better than 9.4 the PC version got) would certainly be important as far as CDPR's console endeavours are concerned.

Wow, a site for Married Gamers(sic!) also likes the Witcher 2:

http://www.themarriedgamers.net/review/the-witcher-2-assassins-of-kings-enhanced-edition/

This review was in today's Metro-the Boston edition:

http://www.metro.us/boston/life/article/1140631--sidescroller-the-witcher-2-just-like-game-of-thrones

Sure the Metro is a pretty lightweight free paper, but thousands of people read it and most of them would never have heard of the The Witcher before. So the review-as short as it is, is a good thing

Forgot to check out Just Push Start's review?

http://www.justpushstart.com/2012/04/the-witcher-2-enhanced-edition-review/ 9.2 out of 10

IGN : the PC version - 9/10 (exactly like last year... the xbox360 version 8,5/10) http://pc.ign.com/articles/122/1223335p1.html

XSpartan said:
MY REVIEW HERE Please CD Projekt add my review to this topic
I doesn't look like a review to me. It looks like a mediocre plot summary with a few images and videos thrown in haphazardly.
If you're serious about wanting to review other stuff in the future, I suggest you read a lot of other peoples reviews, professional and amateurs. Paying attention in English class and wanting to get things right when you construct a sentence is also a must, if you're serious about writing.

All of this was written assuming that you posted it here to recieve feedback.

Duskey said:
I doesn't look like a review to me. It looks like a mediocre plot summary with a few images and videos thrown in haphazardly.
If you're serious about wanting to review other stuff in the future, I suggest you read a lot of other peoples reviews, professional and amateurs. Paying attention in English class and wanting to get things right when you construct a sentence is also a must, if you're serious about writing.

All of this was written assuming that you posted it here to recieve feedback.
Yeah thank you so much for your wonderful reply... :( At least I've done something!And It took 5 days to finish it...I'm honest with Cd Projekt so I've done this review.I don't give what you think..I'm working for myself and Cd Projekt and not for YOU.CDPR didn't say they want ULTRA-PROFESSIONAL Reviews,in fact this is my 2nd review...I'd suggest to see the orher review and to compare them to mine.All this people have done a review and It's a simple review as they're beginners.WE ALL ARE BEGINNERS.So if you're a pro,don't tell people like me that we have to improve something..I liked your opinion and that's why I didn't get angry but I'm sure this is very bad to say...

I don't think is that bad, but it is certainly nothing professional yea :)
I would focus less on the storyline (making shorter maybe= and more on the analysis of the various feature of the game like: combat system, bugs and glitches, game mechs in general, environment, backgrounds and colors, general feeling of the visuals, a deeper, insightful analysis of the plotline and so on. Probably, Duskey is right, you also need to take a look at the grammar and syntax, but I'd rather to shut up about this, since I'm no english genius

Top Bottom