More reviews!

+
secondchildren said:
I don't think is that bad, but it is certainly nothing professional yea :)
I would focus less on the storyline (making shorter maybe= and more on the analysis of the various feature of the game like: combat system, bugs and glitches, game mechs in general, environment, backgrounds and colors, general feeling of the visuals, a deeper, insightful analysis of the plotline and so on. Probably, Duskey is right, you also need to take a look at the grammar and syntax, but I'd rather to shut up about this, since I'm no english genius
I'm sorry but I'm only 14 years old...And I'm doing the B2 English exam,also known as FIRST exam.I'm the only one in Italy(this year)for doing this because B2 exam is for students at the 4th-5th class at High Schools.I'm at the Third Class of college.And...You're right Duskey and secondchildren too.The matter is that I still haven't got the game.So..How can I list al bugs,write a game mechanics summary,how the game system is,the achievements,my opinions..? :confused: I already said that this is the first part of a review that is going to be bigger and bigger.I hope you've understood..

XSpartan said:
I'm sorry but I'm only 14 years old...And I'm doing the B2 English exam,also known as FIRST exam.I'm the only one in Italy(this year)for doing this because B2 exam is for students at the 4th-5th class at High Schools.I'm at the Third Class of college.And...You're right Duskey and secondchildren too.The matter is that I still haven't got the game.So..How can I list al bugs,write a game mechanics summary,how the game system is,the achievements,my opinions..? :confused: I already said that this is the first part of a review that is going to be bigger and bigger.I hope you've understood..
If it's so than you're probably better than the avarage of students in our country, so... hail to you

Being 14y old means nothing, coz anyone can do mistake, no matter if professional, amateur, young or old. My suggestions shouldn't be taken as "professional" since I do a completely different job and I certainly lack of the power of words, I just said what I generally see when reading a review. But if you're only 14, that spreads a different light, I mean: you cannot have the experience of a professionist (even though sometimes I wonder what's the apology for certain so-called-professionists, when they do such unprofessional review.... but his is another story).

So, when we'll reading the rest?
uh?
uh?
uh?
uh?? ?? ?

secondchildren said:
If it's so than you're probably better than the avarage of students in our country, so... hail to you

Being 14y old means nothing, coz anyone can do mistake, no matter if professional, amateur, young or old. My suggestions shouldn't be taken as "professional" since I do a completely different job and I certainly lack of the power of words, I just said what I generally see when reading a review. But if you're only 14, that spreads a different light, I mean: you cannot have the experience of a professionist (even though sometimes I wonder what's the apology for certain so-called-professionists, when they do such unprofessional review.... but his is another story).

So, when we'll reading the rest?
uh?
uh?
uh?
uh?? ?? ?
You'll read the rest as soon as possible I promise..I still haven't got the game so It's supposed I need to test it before writing the "essence" of the review...I'm still waiting And yeah..I'm the youngest boy in Italy who is doing the B2 Cambridge English International Exam..I've won the Informatic Technology National Competition too and I'm joining the International one...There were people aged 17 to 19 years old O.O".Indeed I can code in C++,C,VBA,ASM(Use this to FIX application bugs and NOT for cracking :))and now I'm learning C#..
4 example..I give you a ASM sample:
je short(Jump if equal)[It jumps to this below only if it's equal and it jumps to the next je if it's not equal at all]
mov eax,10(HEXADECIMAL VALUE:10h)
mov ebx,5
call [Adress value here]---->In this adress ebx is being increased to 10 only if the JE adress sets the Z flag.
cmp eax,ebx
je [ADRESS VALUE HERE]{For example this JE allows you to step on with your program..This JE can jump to an API,which starts a process}(the first JE jumps here if the Z flag isn't set.And it's impossible to make this working if eax and ebx aren't the same.You can see the "cmp eax,ebx"which means that a comparison process is being initialized.Well.Eax and Ebx are the same in this case so the 2nd Jump sets the Z flag.And It doesn't jump if the first Je isn't true.)
If you want more examples just tell me

Just... Wow
I'm impressed!

There's a genius in the house it seems! I hope you won't waste your time and your talent in this country, when you'll get your graduation. Run away from here and let some other country give the righteous value to you

(sad to say, by the way)

secondchildren said:
Just... Wow
I'm impressed!

There's a genius in the house it seems! I hope you won't waste your time and your talent in this country, when you'll get your graduation. Run away from here and let some other country give the righteous value to you

(sad to say, by the way)
Don't worry...I'm not going to stay here in Italy...Signor Monti is showing us the future of this fantastic country.. I love Italy..I was born here..It's my country..But I think we should go away ;) I'd like to go to Germany or the USA..It's my dream,after all!BTW..what I've shown you is nothing :D..Many people say it's a weird thing when young boys like me are keen on something like that

Top Bottom