More Romance aka Night time

+
Hi guys,

I do not know if already someone mentioned this but I was wondering about one fact, independend which romance partner you have.

You can go to a Joytoy whenever you want and spend a "special" time with them. Why you cannot do this with your romance partner? I mean, once you had your "special" time with him or her, it is over. It is more like an ONS then like a Romance.
I would assume that the majority of us (myself included) spend a lot of time after the romance part and before starting the final mission. Why not having an option to call your partner to come to Vs Apartment and spend the night together? Maybe with a cooldown of 48 or 72 ingame hours and only available between 6pm and 9pm. This would feel more like a romance and not like an ONS anymore.

Cheers,
Z

Completely agree. Just not Cyberpunk, but it seems to be the thing with most of these games. I guess I must be an old romantic but even a kiss hello when we see them or hug to recognize you are in a romantic relationship would be a nice touch rather than a one and done thing. I loved the Blood and Wine expansion where you get to spend some extra time with your significant other (in my case always Yen). It was a nice touch.

Not especially in V's apartment, all have their own "house". Like for Kerry, it could be better to spend a "romantic" night in his house instead of in Vs apartment :)
I can see comments : A complete "romantic" night, with your LI, when you're dying (soon)? nonsense!
Anyway, I hope CDPR will add something about ours romances, whatever "this something" could be :)

Waking up next to your romance of choice or watching them lie in your bed (not to mention the old bit of pillow talk) would have been sweet (and I say would because it is a feature that probably should have been in the base game :smart:)

Guest 4412420

At this point, I'd be happy with just a unique, romance specific greeting and maybe one or two unique, romance related dialogue options when talking to them after their questlines are complete. Some already have something like this, though not everyone.

Not especially in V's apartment, all have their own "house". Like for Kerry, it could be better to spend a "romantic" night in his house instead of in Vs apartment :)
I think V's apartment would be a better place, actually. Take Panam for example. She lives in a tent. Not exactly the best place to spend a romantic night with your partner when there's next to no privacy. It would also give us a reason to come back to V's apartment, other than stare at the guns displays.

Edit: also, I don't think that spending a night with them would be doable anyway. Even if they just stayed the night with no sex scenes involved, V's bed placement might make it difficult to animate things. Still, would be nice if you could invite your love interest just to hang out. Sit on a couch together, or have them explore V's apartment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Take Panam for example. She lives in a tent. Not exactly the best place to spend a romantic night with your partner when there's next to no privacy.
I thought to Panam after posting... And yeah, in a tent nearby all the other Aldecaldos, it seem to not be the idea of the century :D
But I have posted a thing (a long time ago). A tent in an "isolated" place with a campfire, beers, food and a great view on Night City. At the sunset, it seem to be not bad, even relatively good (for me at least).
I'm pretty confident that Nomads are rather resourceful even in middle of nowhere :)

I think V's apartment would be a better place, actually. Take Panam for example. She lives in a tent. Not exactly the best place to spend a romantic night with your partner when there's next to no privacy. It would also give us a reason to come back to V's apartment, other than stare at the guns displays.

Would also streamline developing such feature as at least V would have to be animated only twice. Another cool thing might be giving them your apartment access and stumbling upon them, their things in your stash or shard with memo from time to time. Sounds like simple routine that would add a lot of life to V's apartment and world.

Additionally IMHO randomizing active JOY TOY location to any of the spots they can already be found at (there are many NPCs that actually scan like JoyToys) and swapping the model to appropriate NPC even just for the existing encounter would feel much more natural.

My V should have been able to have romanced 10k+ hotties and a few of those chubbies by now. Mr Studd and womanizing should be options in the future.

Hi guys,

I would like to join my predecessors on the romance question. It would be really great to get a " rounder " romance experience in game. In the case of the Panam conclusion, another story would even be conceivable. After the romance has been established, I would like to see a little more couple time there. For a continuation of the story, I could even imagine children between the couples as it progresses. That would take the gaming experience to another level in the long term. Sure that would be a lot of work, but what can I say, I' m an old romantic.
With a deeper romance, no matter what sexuality, you could tell more intense stories and you would have additional opportunities to write more exciting stories.

Hi guys,

I do not know if already someone mentioned this but I was wondering about one fact, independend which romance partner you have.

You can go to a Joytoy whenever you want and spend a "special" time with them. Why you cannot do this with your romance partner? I mean, once you had your "special" time with him or her, it is over. It is more like an ONS then like a Romance.
I would assume that the majority of us (myself included) spend a lot of time after the romance part and before starting the final mission. Why not having an option to call your partner to come to Vs Apartment and spend the night together? Maybe with a cooldown of 48 or 72 ingame hours and only available between 6pm and 9pm. This would feel more like a romance and not like an ONS anymore.

Cheers,
Z
I agreed, would very nice if we have the chance do to this

Don't much care about romances anymore, unless you could romance Goro as female V.

He seems like the type of guy you could just sit on the couch with, watch a football game and drink beers together and he wouldn't say anything during the whole game, except when the announcer mixes up players and he'd be like "That's not Rodgers you dumbass!"

Don't much care about romances anymore, unless you could romance Goro as female V.
So i guess you'll never care, because for me, how Goro character is writen, I don't see him to become a romance by any way.
He's probably never been anything done other than been the Saburo's bodyguard and take care about him...No personal life, no "personal" opinion, no family, no friends, no hobbies,... Arasaka is his world on the only one that he ever knew.

So i guess you'll never care, because for me, how Goro character is writen, I don't see him to become a romance by any way.
He's probably never been anything done other than been the Saburo's bodyguard and take care about him...No personal life, no "personal" opinion, no family, no friends, no hobbies,... Arasaka is his world on the only one that he ever knew.

Just because he doesn't share his opinions at every turn doesn't mean he doesn't have any. He's a stoic. Very principled and disciplined. Much more interesting to me than Judy, River or Panam who are overly emotional and extremely transparent.

I want to get down in the giant back seat of an Alvarado parked in back of a Caliente. To hell with bucket seats.

alvarado-villefort-car.jpg

Just because he doesn't share his opinions at every turn doesn't mean he doesn't have any. He's a stoic. Very principled and disciplined. Much more interesting to me than Judy, River or Panam who are overly emotional and extremely transparent.
I don't say that is not an interesting character, he is indeed ;)
But just a reminder on "how Goro think" (someone conditioned since his childhood by and for Arasaka) :
When Oda (Goro's one and only friend, if we consider him a "friend"), asks to Goro what he would do if Yorinobu asked him to bring back Oda's head, without any diversion, Goro responds that he would do it for sure.
In short, Goro would kill without remorse, his only friend if Yorinobu would ask him...

In my opinion, that's not the kind of person who is really open to a relationship :)

Totally agree with you and some other answers. We need more sex scenes with our romantic relationships, more activities to do after sex (hugs, kisses, holding hands, dialogues around a mission already done or to be done), several appointments in various locations... I love RP and it's still missing a lot in Cyberpunk 2077.

I don't say that is not an interesting character, he is indeed ;)
But just a reminder on "how Goro think" (someone conditioned since his childhood by and for Arasaka) :
When Oda (Goro's one and only friend, if we consider him a "friend"), asks to Goro what he would do if Yorinobu asked him to bring back Oda's head, without any diversion, Goro responds that he would do it for sure.
In short, Goro would kill without remorse, his only friend if Yorinobu would ask him...

In my opinion, that's not the kind of person who is really open to a relationship :)

Yeah but keep in mind you're seeing a soldier on a mission. He wants the truth to have its say, or at least avenge Saburo. That is his single focus for the time being. Maybe he'd be more open to a more personal relationship with V after his mission is fulfilled. He did say he wants to show V what real food tastes like, in Kagawa. And on the quests with him, at least if you ask him some questions, you get some glimpses into his past and his character which I find interesting and likeable.

Last edited:
It actually would be nice to actually see V interact with the client in Clouds to do a little dirty loving (sex) and actually fix the Clouds mission too. The back door behind the office is permanently locked and the elevator requires a passcard and is also permanently locked down and broken. You can actually get the jump on him from behind and knock him out if you have a high enough stealth level and can leave via elevator

Top Bottom