More romance options please?

+
I desagree. It's like in real life : some are open to certain type of relationship or actraction and some other are not. The point i agree with you is that they shoud add one option (for each gender) who could be fluid. But not all of them.
Games aren't real life though. The point of a game is a good *player* experience. I like games where all the romance options are player-sexual. Realistic? Of course not, but it makes a route to satisfying play for any sort of player with any sort of preference, and that's more important than whether a character would have liked the player or not 'in real life'. We don't play games to perfectly reenact 'real life'.

Games aren't real life though. The point of a game is a good *player* experience. I like games where all the romance options are player-sexual. Realistic? Of course not, but it makes a route to satisfying play for any sort of player with any sort of preference, and that's more important than whether a character would have liked the player or not 'in real life'. We don't play games to perfectly reenact 'real life'.
My opinion is , for a good player experience, you CAN NOT have everything you want, any time... You have to make choise and some times, you have to be desapointed to have a full immersive experience.

I find it realy better like this.

I wouldnt mind if they added more Girls for Expansion. Im even hoping they could do Hot Girl Celebrity, probably wishful thinking. Cyberpunk as dating-game doesnt make any sense to me.

I think, Just my opinion that Sandra Dorsett is in theory a possible good story, especially a romance for Female V. I cracked the data, I admitted and she tells me now what? I congratulated her. Talking about Night Corp. she thanked me far more kindly as a ‘runner’ and that it felt good to not be in this fight alone. So I hope, truly something simple or anything for a solid romance. But the game is so awesome right now.

I think, Just my opinion that Sandra Dorsett is in theory a possible good story, especially a romance for Female V. I cracked the data, I admitted and she tells me now what? I congratulated her. Talking about Night Corp. she thanked me far more kindly as a ‘runner’ and that it felt good to not be in this fight alone. So I hope, truly something simple or anything for a solid romance. But the game is so awesome right now.
Why for female especially ?

Why for female especially ?
Bcos females are more bisexual and opened to sexual experiments with other females. But i dont know any male who is bisexual and opened to sexual experiments with any other male (except those two who are gay).

Life is a biatch, you can (almost) never have those you want the most. At least if you arent George Clooney. They already are in relationship and take you just like a friend :p So why to give possibility to have relationship with any romanceable character? You expect some piece of realism, so here it is 🙃

Last edited:
As much as I would have liked variety(I come from BioWare romances, so yea....), I would have preferred EQUAL distribution of romantic content. Kerry and River got less content than Panam and Judy. Overall, there is a lack of buildup. In Dragon Age or Mass Effect, you got to know the guy/girl you're pursuing. You got to talk to them, you got to know them, and then flirt with them, give them quest-related gifts to show you actually listen to them, and you help them with issues. Then you got to kiss them, and then you got to fuck them, and afterward, the relationship is commented upon and you're able to continue building it. You don't get much of that with any of the options in Cyberpunk. Sure, there are the text messages and being able to sleep in their bed, but no hugging, kissing, cuddling, or much talking after the sex scene.

I'm aware it's not a dating sim, but if romance is a part of an RPG, it should get some TLC and progress in a way that leaves an impression on the player.

In Dragon Age or Mass Effect, you got to know the guy/girl you're pursuing. You got to talk to them, you got to know them, and then flirt with them, give them quest-related gifts to show you actually listen to them, and you help them with issues. Then you got to kiss them, and then you got to fuck them, and afterward, the relationship is commented upon and you're able to continue building it.
I agree with the disparity in Cyberpunk, but Mass Effect is a (very) bad example about "continuing a romance after the sex scene" ;)
The sex scene only happen just before the very last quest of the game (ME1 : on the way to Illos, ME2 : on the way to cross the Omega 4 relay, ME3 : before the assault against Cerberus HQ).

I agree with the disparity in Cyberpunk, but Mass Effect is a (very) bad example about "continuing a romance after the sex scene" ;)
The sex scene only happen just before the very last quest of the game (ME1 : on the way to Illos, ME2 : on the way to cross the Omega 4 relay, ME3 : before the assault against Cerberus HQ).
Fair enough. In Dragon Age, they did it kind of better, though Origins' sex scenes had to be fixed by the modding community and Dragon Age 2 was a rushjob, so nothing special.

True. They were tame, but nicely done. That's why when I experienced Kerry's sex scene, I was like "woah dude, that's bold!" because yea...lol
CDPR is most definitely the better in that regard, although you do have a point in the fact that there was more focus in romantic developing in ME/DA, but overall I prefer The Witcher/Cyberpunk style. I think Yen and Triss romances in TW3 were very close to Bioware style of relation development (in a good way of course)

I just got this game a few days ago. and i think that CDPR shit the bed when it came to romances. Takamura and Johnny should be romancible those are interesting stories that I would have loved to get into. the fans want it [...] when you were in DEV they were asking for this. the bland romances you CDPR gave us are shite wiith this game as big as it is I should have at least 10 romance options with awesome story lines. Dragon age (all of them) got it right so why cant you? to say i'm severely disappointed is an understatement. the amount of YouTube vids where gamers gush how they would love a takemura or johnny romance is ridiculously high. these games are not all about the shoot'em up aspect of it. it's about the characters and the interactions. DA and BG3 are awesome because they gave fans what they wanted an awesome character driven romance with options. and at the moment because of this reason i dont know if i want to finish the game. I play a lot of these for the characters and the romances, if it wasnt too late already i would have returned it i can only be grateful that it was on sale when i purchased. I can only hope they drop a DLC that has epic romances for Takemura and Johnny and Vic because i love those three characters and i would love to get to romance them. there's just so much promise in those characters. For now BG3 has got my attention as they got the romance down and they have options and great stories.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got this game a few days ago. and i think that CDPR shit the bed when it came to romances. Takamura and Johnny should be romancible those are interesting stories that I would have loved to get into. the fans want it [...] when you were in DEV they were asking for this. the bland romances you CDPR gave us are shite wiith this game as big as it is I should have at least 10 romance options with awesome story lines. Dragon age (all of them) got it right so why cant you? to say i'm severely disappointed is an understatement. the amount of YouTube vids where gamers gush how they would love a takemura or johnny romance is ridiculously high. these games are not all about the shoot'em up aspect of it. it's about the characters and the interactions. DA and BG3 are awesome because they gave fans what they wanted an awesome character driven romance with options. and at the moment because of this reason i dont know if i want to finish the game. I play a lot of these for the characters and the romances, if it wasnt too late already i would have returned it i can only be grateful that it was on sale when i purchased. I can only hope they drop a DLC that has epic romances for Takemura and Johnny and Vic because i love those three characters and i would love to get to romance them. there's just so much promise in those characters. For now BG3 has got my attention as they got the romance down and they have options and great stories.
How would you romance Johnny?

He literally exists in your head. Dates would be you sitting alone talking to yourself. Can't have sex with him, It's you.

Top Bottom