More romance options please?

+
I think that there are so many already-existing characters that would make fantastic romantic interests for V. With the upcoming DLC, I am a little worried that we will receive a new romanceable character that we meet in the DLC rather than adding romance paths for any existing characters. And I guess that would be fine if the character was cool enough! But, I'd really much rather we get to spend time with the characters the fans have been asking for. Clair, Goro, and Vik are all solid choices to add additional content for.

I don't really view Meredith as a full romance interest because she lacks any content beyond the one interaction you have with her. I think she could also benefit from just having more content added to her story line to fully flesh out her relationship with V. However, if we are to count Meredith's romance, I think it would be really nice for this game to gain a bi-sexual male love interest. Kerry is a great character, and River is an okay guy. But I think since we have 3 female love interests available to those who are interested in women, I think having a third male love interest would really round out options for players who are interested in men.

Clair, Goro, and Vik are all solid choices to add additional content for.
Don't really agree with that... These character seem to me, to be impossible to romance in the way that they are written (but that's my opinion).
Anyway, I agree, I would much prefer more time with our current romance because my V won't let Judy for another character by any way, that's for sure :D

Don't really agree with that... These character seem to me, to be impossible to romance in the way that they are written (but that's my opinion).
Anyway, I agree, I would much prefer more time with our current romance because my V won't let Judy for another character by any way, that's for sure :D

Judy is the best! I can't argue with that haha. I would agree for sure that the way those three characters are written now, there is no room for romance with them! But perhaps in future content, they may be revisited or undergo some development with future storylines that makes this more possible. Or we may just get a new DLC romanceable character!

I think it can add a Scavenger romance option in future story dlc. The current state of Scavengers is potential but low plot status.

BTW the Scavengers actually has a gang icon, it just doesn't actually appear currently. Saying too much of this may be violate the forum rules.

So I'm getting more and more into the idea of making Rachel Casich a potential love interest in a similar way to River, she isn't really connected to the main story so it should not be a huge thing to add on in a DLC. Would make for some hilarious banter with Silverhand about you dating a Corpo.

I could easily work like this, shortly after the quest with her she gets in contact with you, her studio needs a merc and your name was the obvious one. Nothing unusual, it's a fairly standard gig exepct that Rachel is a lot more relaxed in the dialouge than previously.

Then after that she will contact you again for a personal case, probably something with a jealous ex/ stalker etc.
When hiring you she will ask your fee and you get three options:
1. You take a normal amount, this will then be seen by Rachel as a regular buisness transaction and end the romance.
2. You do it for free, Rachel will consider that kinda weird, this also ends the romance.
3. You give a friends discount, this will flatter and confuse her and after the gig it will open up a similar mission to the barbeque with River mission.

So I'm getting more and more into the idea of making Rachel Casich a potential love interest in a similar way to River
A heartless woman as a love interest, surprising to me. But it's probably me :)
(on my side, I'm done with her after she said "And you, get lost !")

A heartless woman as a love interest, surprising to me. But it's probably me :)
(on my side, I'm done with her after she said "And you, get lost !")
Look at it this way, you are a merc with lots of lifes on your conciense, you can roleplay as someone who wants to rebel against the system and fight the power and whatnot, the game has great options for that.

But why not have one or two options for someone who thrives in this brutal enviroment?

Look at it this way, you are a merc with lots of lifes on your conciense, you can roleplay as someone who wants to rebel against the system and fight the power and whatnot, the game has great options for that.

But why not have one or two options for someone who thrives in this brutal enviroment?
Hum... Lifes probably, but "only" those who deserve to die or defending myself, rather different to her discourt...
But like I said, I don't really like her, it's probably just me ;)

Indeed, more romance option, I'm not against for sure. Simply some players "choices" seem strange/surprising to me... (Like Viktor...) Again, it's also just me :)

I get what you say, but I could see it developing because Militech needs to hire a Merc, and Meredith suggest V. That leads to some Militech gigs with Meredith as the point of contact, that could then develop into a casual lets see what happens type of romance.
This is also a very classic entry point.

Hum... Lifes probably, but "only" those who deserve to die or defending myself, rather different to her discourt...
But like I said, I don't really like her, it's probably just me ;)

Indeed, more romance option, I'm not against for sure. Simply some players "choices" seem strange/surprising to me... (Like Viktor...) Again, it's also just me :)
Yea, no matter what I'd love to see more romance options and more content with the romantic interest. Rachel (or Meredith for that matter) are just someone i'd like to see because she is so different from the existing ones.

I remember that Kingdom Come Deliverence had a similar problem (few romance options and no content after having had sex) but they fixed that with a quite frankly great DLC that added several lines of dialouge and the options to go on dates.

So it can be done, I just hope the Devs listen.

Top Bottom