more romance

+
I really get why Goro isn't a possible love interest so far. He has a mission to fulfill and Takemura explains that the only thing that has ever given his life a purpose is Arasaka. He seems like an ancient Samurai to me.

I think these flirty vibes between V and him (i play female, don't know how it's with a male V) are there on purpose, but his mission is much more important to think about a romance with a dying merc.
I don't think the devs cut a possible romance due to the lack of time. It's just not appropriate currently.

But it would be possible to bring in a romance with a dlc, when V chooses the Arasaka ending (and find a cure in the future). I could imagine to leave NC and follow him to Japan.

I can't believe we won't see him again. Every romance in this game follows a specific path and it's only possible to keep your love interest if you take this path. Why should it be different with Goro?

What do you think? I'm a woman and my female V is still single, because River is... 🤐 Goro is wonderful in the Arasaka ending😍 He told Hellmann to shut his mouth or he won't be able to walk anymore, if he talks to me in such a derogatory manner ever again🤭
We'll see him again. And there will be a romance with female V. Pretty much hinted by the voice actor. If they do a good romance in the DLC that would make for an excellent story, and probably a more meaningful and deep one than it being fulfilled in before Mikoshi

Rome Kanda? Don't give me too much hope, yo. Where did he poke at that? I thought he just liked playing with the idea because of how popular Takemura is.
Hmmm possibly, but I think if Rome is happily willing to do it, and wants to, and lady gamers want that, then it will happen :). The biggest issue I believe for character continuation of high profile voice actors is the convincing them to stay and be on board with the character direction.

Takemura seemed to be one of the last characters added to the game, and they have created an opening in the ending that would lead to further content with he and Hanako. Possibly a last minute change to keep him in the storyline. There is no way that Arasaka is just vanishing out of the game. Also, since Takemura is original they can make his story however they like, they do not have to follow the rules of cannon

Read his comments on his Instagram page.

We'll see him again. And there will be a romance with female V. Pretty much hinted by the voice actor. If they do a good romance in the DLC that would make for an excellent story, and probably a more meaningful and deep one than it being fulfilled in before Mikoshi
ya maybe one of them is ziggy q i don't know but he fit the bill
Post automatically merged:

me i want rita she's like my girl jackie

Last edited:
ya maybe one of them is ziggy q i don't know but he fit the bill
Post automatically merged:

me i want rita she's like my girl jackie
Good choice, I thought there would be more rita in the current game and kinda confused there was not.

Good choice, I thought there would be more rita in the current game and kinda confused there was not.
thank you and i wish her body change for a sexy boy like susanna quinn / susie q but as option this is because of two things my girl want to have the body even i told her you don't have to sweet love but she want that to be the type of girl i like even the body type i like and rita she's a mox im ok with her normal body but i want it for my girl first and mox they go for looks first and this

I want Tom for male V, he's such a wholesome cutie. Would be nice to have someone well-adapted, instead of a psychotic, destructive narcissist who acts 90% of the time completely uninterested in your affairs as the only gay romance.

Doesn't help that Panam and Judy are well capable professionals as well as River, while Kerry is just portrayed as a lesser Johnny Silverhand without the guts.

Judy and Panam are firecrackers that don't let anyone push them around while Kerry just lets Johnny shove him around.

Thank you! :) I will have a look what is written in Instagram. I'm very curious! I hope I will find it :D

Top Bottom