More Shupe voicelines for shop

+

Would you like more old voicelines for Shupe the shop troll (not the card)?

• Yes, also the fart sounds.

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Yes, but not the fart sounds.

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Shupe the shop troll used to have significantly more voicelines than he does now, and when opening a lot of kegs in one go he can now get a bit repetitive.
Assuming the old sound files still exists, I think it would be great to have them back in the game. Not just for variety's sake but also because they were funny, at least to me.

If you only started playing after Homecoming and/or are not familiar with the old voicelines you can still vote if you want.

troll.png

Gotta say I really miss the "Moveycard!" one which he sometimes used when there was a Premium Card in the keg.

It looks like they are also all available on SoundCloud for those who don't know them or those who already forgot them.

Last edited:
He was funny. My kids used to get a kick out it when I opened kegs. I'll supply my own fart sounds, though ... It's gross when someone else does it :)

Gotta say I really miss the "Moveycard!" one which he sometimes used when there was a Premium Card in the keg.

It looks like they are also all available on SoundCloud for those who don't know them or those who already forgot them.

Thanks for the link! Nonetheless, I'm not sure, but it seems to me, that the voice has a slightly different color than the current one. Is it possible, those current voicelines have been "rerecorded" at some point? That could mean a problem for the solution suggested by Draconifors (to simply add those already existing old ones), as the voice would be unconsistent than. Does anyone else hear it, or am I just mistaken?
Post automatically merged:

Ah, why not? I suppose the old boy could use a few more lines
... while I could undersign this first part ...

however, he really should ease up on the Elf and Onion Soup!
... I must totally disagree with the latter one. ;D

Top Bottom