more then 200 hours of gameplay!

+
@Vigilance man up. Three hours of sleep are more than enough when you're driven, and you can eat pizzas with one hand while reading IG books. Bam, 21 hours of play through the day.

Don't compromise. Be efficient.

.....As I reply to this while eating a pizza with one hand. Seems I'm not the only one that will be doing this when the game comes out.

http://www.gamereactor.eu/news/30406...bout+25+hours/

Just how expansive The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will really is, is something that's currently occupying the minds quite a few fans of the Polish-developed RPG saga. The developers promise content for 100 hours or more, if you want to experience everything in addition to doing the main story. The story alone will provide approximately 50 hours substance under normal playing speed. A developer from CD Projekt Red revealed to Gamereactor that even the fastest of the internal testers have used about 25 hours to complete the story, if they take the best route, always click away all dialogs fast and correct to get a real decent test speedrun going. Naturally these testers know the game inside and out. Guess it is quite safe to say there is no need to worry about lack of content in this one.

I thought this was the best place. I'm not sure it's really interview/article style "news." Just an interesting fact.

Speed run that takes almost three times longer to complete than most AAA games do for a full play through. Not that I will be speed running ever but THIS I like.

Looks like this will be one of the longest games in history...

Hopefully.... then i can at last forget how many games i miss out because they force DRM services on you.
And then keep in mind we re talking about several playthroughs with different approaches in certain situations.

HOOOOOLLLLLLAAAAAAAYYYYYY FUUUUUCK......

Top Bottom