Morgan Blackhand's Custom Militech Crusher SSG

+
Morgan Blackhand's Custom Militech Crusher SSG

The Luccessi Foundation is proud to present the latest addition to our museum collection, Morgan Blackhand's personal Crusher SSG!

Enjoy! The link below will take you to a full gallery with a bonus short story.

http://gregoryhowe.wix.com/hammerandsphinx

Attachments

• BRIEFCASE OPEN.jpg
    BRIEFCASE OPEN.jpg
    397.3 KB · Views: 766
The lore behind this weapon was an amalgam between all official reference and my own inferences. As I don't have direct access to Mike Pondsmith or the writers at CD Projekt Red, this was as close as I could get. I used many references to create this timeline. All signs I see point to him being very much alive and well during the 4th Corporate War.

I went into this knowing that there would probably be discrepancies in my story, but I was comforted to see that there are many discrepancies within the official reference material itself. Cybergeneration says this about Morgan:
In 2020, Morgan Blackhand decided he could use a vacation. Resigning from Militech, he began free-lancing, taking only the jobs that interested him.

---------- Updated at 03:27 PM ----------

I left Morgan's fate up to the writers. After his exploits in Cybergeneration I couldn't find anything about him, who knows what happens to him between that and 2077? I'm eager to see what the writers at CD Projekt Red have in store for us. So like, in essence, I wanted to make this gun a sort of mashup between everything we know. 2020, 203x, 2077, the works. Almost everything in the short story was pulled from official references. The one thing I did do to "add" to the lore was suggest strongly that Anastasia Luccessi would survive into her old age, creating a "charitable" foundation in memory of her grandfather, more than anything to create a framework to showcase the replica prop. Once again, when the game comes out, who knows what her fate will be? I didn't want any of these geeky question prevent me from making it. I wanted to smash through all of those barriers so that I could bring this work of passion to all of you awesome cyberpunk fans!

Last edited:
I left Morgan's fate up to the writers. After his exploits in Cybergeneration I couldn't find anything about him,!

It is cool. No doubt. Cybergen isn't in the Cyberpunk timeline, though, it's an alternate universe.

Last data on Morgan has him falling from Arasaka Tower in 2023, just before a nuke went off.

Is he alive in 2077? Who cares! It's a cool toy, that's what matters.

Fuck that's a nice gun! I would certainly be carrying something like that under my tench coat in the bad parts of the city.

I was in Los Angeles for a friend's wedding, and my brother had to buy a belt. We went to the next neighborhood over, which happened to be Little Tokyo. There is a store there called Daiso, it's a Japanese dollar store. I bought some shrink tubing for the project while I was there, and noticed that those little red characters on the package would be a perfect bit of night city style. Once I realized what they meant, I had to use it. I like to think that the punkers who did it were super, super high at the time. I'm considering writing a sort of violent comedy about that whole episode as a follow up, maybe in the future. Serendipitous moments like my Daiso shopping trip really improved the design process, and gave the project a life of its own. Ever since reading Neuromancer, I see the cyberpunk world around me from time to time.

Thanks for reading it with care, Sard. I did this whole project knowing that the audience would be very small, so each and every person that sees the gun and reads the story feels like a big win for me.

Thanks for reading it with care, Sard. I did this whole project knowing that the audience would be very small, so each and every person that sees the gun and reads the story feels like a big win for me.

Well, if you want to write more, I'd read that, too.

I mean, I almost felt sorry for Antonio. A Militech super-corp. Ahahahah! Normally, shooting is a more reasonable reaction to those people.

Harrison Krix of Volpin Props told me he wants to make one of these for himself now that he's seen mine. The challenge is similar to hot rodding a Honda Civic. The focus goes from the basic geometry of the Crusher base model and onto the modifications and individualistic touches. He could pick another character, for example, who led a much different life than Morgan. Or maybe he picks a Company who has outfitted it with all of their own proprietary mods. I'm going to be chatting with him over Christmas, anything you would want to see him try?

Top Bottom