Morrowind > Skyrim

+
Daendyr19 said:
In that aspect, no.
*slowclap*

Daendyr19 said:
I am not saying Skyrim doesn't have rpg elements, I am saying it doesn't have many.
So how many is enough? Where’s the check list I asked for :> ? Come on, let’s do this.

Demut said:
So how many is enough? Where’s the check list I asked for :> ? Come on, let’s do this.

Oh, I wish I could, but I don't want to. I just don't care anymore. Can't you just admit that there maybe a teeny tiny possibility that you are wrong? The probability is also raising considering that no one here, except you, thinks that Skyrim is an RPG. Think about that. Also, you ran out of arguments (since your only argument is "choices").

Some like Morrowind , Oblivion , and Skyrim , some don`t like any one of them or all of them . Player preference as far as i can tell . But for the last time if you want to discuss what is or isn`t a RPG then go to the link i posted earlier .

luc0s

Forum veteran
Skyrim is a vast, enormous, wide ocean... that is only 3 inches deep...

Morrowind is the opposite. Morrowind is a small pond that goes really really deep.

Guest 2091327

Haven't tried any of them, but I hope Morrowind and/or Oblivion gets on GOG one day.

Daendyr19 said:
Oh, I wish I could, but I don't want to. I just don't care anymore. Can't you just admit that there maybe a teeny tiny possibility that you are wrong? The probability is also raising considering that no one here, except you, thinks that Skyrim is an RPG. Think about that. Also, you ran out of arguments (since your only argument is "choices").
Some think it's a dumb question not deserving of time wasted to respond.

Put me in that category.

Veleda said:
Some think it's a dumb question not deserving of time wasted to respond.

Put me in that category.

Well you "groaned" when you saw the thread title, so you probably didn't read what I said, so I don't care about your opinion. At all.

Top Bottom