• Philippa

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • Fringilla

Votes: 9 2.4%

• Total voters

Wrayk

Forum regular
most beautiful female character

Some seriously beautiful women in this game. Who's the most beautiful? I'm trying to post a poll.
Yennefer
Triss
Ciri
Ves

Last edited by a moderator:
Classical beauty, for me, Yen.
Most attractive woman, definately Triss.
Cute-as-a-button-award: Ciri.
Favorite whore: Ves. Seriously, you're a soldier. Cover up.

All women from TW3 in this poll are beautiful in their own right. If I had to select one, it would be Yen. From both the books and her appearance in the game.

Should have gone to specsavers.

There are lot's of pretty women. I usually prefer dark and red haired women...but,for me it's keira metz.

Yep. Keira Metz.

Have always loved the way Triss has been portrayed in the games, especially this game. Really brings back memories from Blood of Elves.
As physically attractive as Yen is, I just couldnt get along with her.
Ves is brilliant. I love her character. Dont see what the complaints about her attire are about. Shes clearly unhinged after what shes been through. I dont think shes concerned about self preservation anymore.
Ciri is who the entire world is about. She is beautiful but I cant think of her any other way tha a daughter.

If I could choose anyone on physical apperence alone, it would be Tomira.
But the whole package has to be Triss.

Last edited:
Should have gone to specsavers.

There are lot's of pretty women. I usually prefer dark and red haired women...but,for me it's keira metz.

There needs to be more added to that poll ,by the way. How can you forget keira...shame on you. :)

Definitely. If Keira was included, it would be her each and every time. Stunning character and was thoroughly entertained by how she interacted with Geralt.

I liked Triss too. Sweet, soft spoken..

But Philippa, very hot, wow...those pair of mountains! Hope her eyes will grow.
On this playthrough I "went for" Triss. I mean come one people its natural cause both Geralt and Triss are american.

And Philippa is better without eyes.. Give her the wolf-mask... ummm wolf

Last edited:

Top Bottom