• Fringilla

Votes: 9 2.4%

• Total voters
Looks: Triss
Most alluring: Keira
The one who will stab you in the back but you'll still love: Phillipa
The one you want to read books with: Fringilla
The one who's really a keeper: Ves

I'm partial to a certain redhead from Skellige.

Love all the Skelligers ~ Their pseudo-Celt accents bring out the Celtic part of me.

I also love Philippa's voice and my darling Rita:

But ultimately Triss and Yen are the best.

Attachments

• 18086780153_86285b8c95_b.jpg
    18086780153_86285b8c95_b.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 89
  • cerys.jpg
    cerys.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 109
  • Margarita_Laux-Antille.jpg
    Margarita_Laux-Antille.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 100
I liked Triss too. Sweet, soft spoken..

But Philippa, very hot, wow...those pair of mountains! Hope her eyes will grow.

What I've just read: 'I killed Triss too.... I think I've got lysdexia...

Anyway, Philippa was absolutely amazing! Love her attitude

Favorite whore: Ves. Seriously, you're a soldier. Cover up.
Yes, but you have to understand that Ves (and her shirt) are simply a nod to the Zerrikanian warrior in the book Sword of Destiny.
"Vea smiled revealing a line of white teeth, much of her shirt was unbuttoned as far as the last possible limit of decency allowed."

Ok, if to answer seriously on topic, then:

1. Yen

Not only because her appearance is great, but also because she shows more emotions in the game than all other characters together. CDPR have done great job with facial animations. She really blooms when smiles, but frown face has a special charm as well :angry2: :D

2. Priscilla

Too much of Essi vibe, and really good-looking, can't resist :)

3. Var Attre twins

No comments :lol:

-----------------------------

For Philippa and Triss (and Dandelion, BTW) I better like their game models in TW2, actually (still sad about Philippa's big dark eyes :D)

Fringilla broke my heart with her coldness, and has too little time in action so far - this MUST be improved in expansions, or riot :lol:

Guest 3842753

They're all beautiful. Just be thankful that CDPR didn't listen to any militant feminists or other PC dogma and instead made a game full of really nice looking women in accordance with the books.

Just as they also made plenty of hideous characters - because doing so served the story they wanted to tell rather than some politically correct agenda.

Must say they did an outstanding job with Yen- probably the most beautiful woman I've seen in a video game. Margarita/Triss/Keira are pretty cute as well. What I like is that the women in W3 don't have exaggerated over-proportioned features. They tend towards a realistic style of beauty rather than a style rooted in fantasy cartoony stereotypes. I wonder if there's a European vs American sensibility at work here.

Equally impressive is how well each character's appearance fits their respective voice actor perfectly. When I now read the books I picture them exactly as they sound and appear ingame.

They also did a great job with the facial animation across the board.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ciri EASILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then Triss or Yen can't decide (I liked Yen's trailer appearnance better than her actual game appearance)

Just remebered: Notable mention = Var Atre Twins

Last edited:
They're all beautiful. Just be thankful that CDPR didn't listen to any militant feminists or other PC dogma and instead made a game full of really nice looking women in accordance with the books.

Just as they also made plenty of hideous characters - because doing so served the story they wanted to tell rather than some politically correct agenda.

Must say they did an outstanding job with Yen- probably the most beautiful woman I've seen in a video game. Margarita/Triss/Keira are pretty cute as well.

Equally impressive is how well each character's appearance fits their respective voice actor perfectly. When I now read the books I picture them exactly as they sound and appear ingame.

They also did a great job with the facial animation across the board.

I saw some of the Feminist Frequency Tweets about the game when it came out (I follow them more out of interest ~ I am only a Feminist to a point)
Most of it was pure rubbish - There was a lot about the 'objectification of Women' when all the female characters you interact with are strong and independent.. They even made a dig at Geralt saying he was a 'Generic emotionless gruff voiced man-hero', that really annoyed me as Geralt is super emotive in Wild Hunt, they clearly didn't play the game for longer than 10 minutes, while Geralt had nothing to be happy about...

But considering it is a game series based on a fantasy version of Medieval Europe it doesn't do badly at all, Women in the Skellige isles are considered just as good warriors as men, the Sorceress' are all extremely strong - in power, influence and minded.

While the Sorceress' are of a very sexed up type of body, there are pleanty of normal body types throughout the world on the women, and having a sexy body isn't a bad thing.. I hate it when they try use that as a 'objectification' argument and when they say 'women don't look like that' while I can confirm I am in no way as gifted in the chest department I am pretty slim.. Yen hasn't got the largest chest I have seen ever and Triss is a lot more curvy which means they're a little more believable, while still within a very idyllic fashion but its totally okay in my opinion.

I think it's more tasteful than most games.

---------- Updated at 11:13 PM ----------

I liked Yen's trailer appearnance better than her actual game appearance

Her trailer appearance did strike me as closer to the book, her nose was more prominent which was one of her defining features from the books.

I saw some of the Feminist Frequency Tweets about the game when it came out (I follow them more out of interest ~ I am only a Feminist to a point)
Most of it was pure rubbish - There was a lot about the 'objectification of Women' when all the female characters you interact with are strong and independent.. They even made a dig at Geralt saying he was a 'Generic emotionless gruff voiced man-hero', that really annoyed me as Geralt is super emotive in Wild Hunt, they clearly didn't play the game for longer than 10 minutes, while Geralt had nothing to be happy about...

But considering it is a game series based on a fantasy version of Medieval Europe it doesn't do badly at all, Women in the Skellige isles are considered just as good warriors as men, the Sorceress' are all extremely strong - in power, influence and minded.

While the Sorceress' are of a very sexed up type of body, there are pleanty of normal body types throughout the world on the women, and having a sexy body isn't a bad thing.. I hate it when they try use that as a 'objectification' argument and when they say 'women don't look like that' while I can confirm I am in no way as gifted in the chest department I am pretty slim.. Yen hasn't got the largest chest I have seen ever and Triss is a lot more curvy which means they're a little more believable, while still within a very idyllic fashion but its totally okay in my opinion.

I think it's more tasteful than most games.

Agree - A lot of so called feminists spout nonsense - Men are just as objectified - we just don't complain about it.

Top Bottom