Jobs Support Register

Most Disappointing Crafts ;(

+
Other than Iorveth's Gambit. my most disappointing craft has been Operator whose text says "Spawn and summon a base copy of a bronze unit in your hand to this row on each player's side". You see, I got this genius idea that if I played a Skellige beast deck, that I could duplicate my Tuirseach Bearmasters at the end of a game and that it would be brilliant because I would spam all these 10 power dudes while my opponent would only gain 1 power most likely... of course it didn't work out that way and I lost the first game I played trying it out at the very end where it WOULD have won the game if it worked the way I thought it would, but instead I went on to lose by 3 points. Womp Womp. No I did not push the GG button that was NOT A GG!!!!

lol - I even transmuted him too T_T - to be clear I think he's still a good card, I'm just disappointed it didn't work the way I thought it would

What's YOUR most disappointing craft?

4RM3D

You see, I got this genius idea that if I played a Skellige beast deck, that I could duplicate my Tuirseach Bearmasters at the end of a game and [...]
It still works in a Beast deck, but you'll have to use Operator on Savage Bear instead and then immediately kill the opponent's Savage Bear.

As for the original question, that doesn't apply to me because I have crafted everything. :)

Yeah i got confused with the word "Summon" as well and I've been playing this game for so long lol.

Anyhow, i'd say Count Caldwell was my most disappointing craft because i didn't expect him to jump to my opponent's side... I like the art on it though