Most game breaking bugs or changes you want to see in patch 1.2+

+
Here is my list...

1. Attribute reset
2. Modern rpg progression system, aka account wide level & stash. ( not the current 90s single save file bs)
3. Ability to remove quest items flooding your inventory and maybe a pop up window while you are about to delete an iconic/quest item.
4. Ability to reroll iconic items aka mod slots etc.. ( running around like a hobo and spamming save/load isn't really an immersive gameplay)
5. Completing the campaign shouldn't kick you back to an older save point. Instead it should award you for it, ( aka "yomoma should be proud") and let you move on with open world progression.
6. Bug fixes with missions becoming unresponsive after certain conversation options or missing voice lines... aka riperdoc Charles etc...
7. More accessible and craftable legendary weapon mods. ( and yet it's pointless if you are not going to have account wide progression and let the new character have access to it) Lets be honest here, you can finish the game before hitting lvl20 w/o the use of any crafting. So this entire system is pointless if it doesn't transfer to your new/other characters. The whole RPG experience is missing otherwise.

And obviously at some point those visual bugs & glitches, broken AI should be fixed if possible...

Comment if you agree or disagree and the changes you wish to see.

Last edited:
Not to spoil your parade but only point 6 is what I would consider game breaking.
All other point are straight up improvements and/or quality of life.

For the trcord, I do agree these are desired. Yet I dont hold out hope we'll get that.
We'll seenin about 2 weeks I think.

Attribute reset and lot's of other things on your list appear to be new features. AFAIK Patch 1.2 is not adding new features but fixing bugs.

In general terms for future content.
1. Attribute Reset would practically make builds and replayability redundant. I see no point for that
2. If I understand this correctly, all items would be available for all characters once found/unlocked. Same issues as above.
3. Didn't had much issues with this
4. indifferent
5. Indifferent, though I would perhaps rather like like New Game+ mode with new optional difficulty challenges
6. Is only game breaking on your list and I guess 1.2 will focus on issues like that.

Attribute reset and lot's of other things on your list appear to be new features. AFAIK Patch 1.2 is not adding new features but fixing bugs.

In general terms for future content.
1. Attribute Reset would practically make builds and replayability redundant. I see no point for that
2. If I understand this correctly, all items would be available for all characters once found/unlocked. Same issues as above.
3. Didn't had much issues with this
4. indifferent
5. Indifferent, though I would perhaps rather like like New Game+ mode with new optional difficulty challenges
6. Is only game breaking on your list and I guess 1.2 will focus on issues like that.

1 - 3 All those people who install 3rd party "malware" to reset their attributes and remove all those copies of unstashable/unremovable "johny's clothing" flooding their inventory would disagree...
Those are the same people who have multiple characters, so "replayability" got nothing to do with it

Edit: To answer your question no I don't mean ALL items. Quest item should be locked imho. My point is that at least the "Craft Specs" and lvl progression should transfer. Ones who are really into replayabiiity would enjoy all the classes/genders without loosing their lvl/skill progression and try different endings.
And the ones who don't care, simply wont. I don't see any reason for those to lvl to 50 or even care about crafting specs, since they will probably be done with the game before they hit 20 anyway.

Post automatically merged:

Not to spoil your parade but only point 6 is what I would consider game breaking.
All other point are straight up improvements and/or quality of life.

For the trcord, I do agree these are desired. Yet I dont hold out hope we'll get that.
We'll seenin about 2 weeks I think.

Thanks for the reply, I did mention in the title that some of it are "changes you want to see in patch 1.2+" PLUS is the keyword ;)

Regarding the bugs, obviously they are bad and immersion breaking but you have to see the bigger picture, more fundamental problem. The reason its annoying and "game breaking" to you is because it kicks you out of the flow ( immersion ), forces you to pause at specific point of your journey . Nothing is more immersion breaking than having to constantly hit the menu window and spam save/load ;)

Last edited:
1 & 2 All those people who install 3rd party "malware" to reset their attributes and remove all those copies of unstashable/unremovable "johny's clothing" flooding their inventory would disagree...

Those are the same people who have multiple characters, so "replayability" got nothing to do with it

Thanks for the reply, I did mention in the title that some of it are "changes you want to see in patch 1.2+" PLUS is the keyword ;)

Regarding the bugs, obviously they are bad and immersion breaking but you have to see the bigger picture, more fundamental problem. The reason its annoying and "game breaking" to you is because it kicks you out of the flow ( immersion ), forces you to pause at specific point of your journey . Nothing is more immersion breaking than having to constantly hit the menu window and spam save/load ;)
You are right, I stand corrected :)
With regards to the save/load, I think we then go differently about some of this stuff, haha. i only hit the save/load usually when I stop for the day. Everything else just goes in whatever flow I doing things. The one exception being if I think I'm on an important crossroads I save a backup just in case.
For argument sake: the last one was from 2 days ago just before I got Mantis Blades for the first time ;) wanted to see if I liked them, and if not I could go back to the moment just before ... I decided I rather like them, they also nullified the Katana :LOL:

Btw though, I also am not really a fan of how random (re)rolls work.
Make me think of World Of Tanks RNG at which point I wanna slap something :LOL:
I rather had each increase in rank (common, rare, epic ,legen etcetc) just had a steady increase in slots, but maybe are modyfiable what type of auhment they could support.

Yes, probably only #6 from the list and the visual glitches + AI fixes (to some extent at least) in 1.2 patch.

For the later improvements, my own humble wishes (sort of copied from my polish comments):

- First person experience (and please, don't tell me that I just saw this stuff on some youtube compilations... I actually played the game and experienced everything mentioned below, many times):
1. Fixing V's character model in the game world - right now his / her shadow is a broken bold monstrocity (especially when you are climbing / swimming / sneaking / playing with weapons).
2. Fixing transitions between animations to make them more smooth and natural - right now it's often incredibly junky.
3. Changing V's uphill / downhill walking animation - the current one looks just ridiculous.
4. Fixing this funny bug with V loosing his / her footstep - looks like he / she is constantly tripping over something.
5. Fixing synchronisation of the walking / running pace and moving in the game world - right now V is often sliding over the ground as if skating on ice.
6. Adding barefoot footstep sounds - games like Skyrim in 2011 had these, it's 2021 now...
7. Fixing small things like lying on bed animation, shower without clothing (or removing it entirely).
8. "Normal" mirrors in the game world maybe? No? I thought so (sigh)...

- Other things
1. A flashlight? Pretty please.
2. Deleting car buying quests tab from the quest journal / or adding an option to refuse the offer (suggested by other user); maybe also changing the icons on the map to something else than normal quests?
3. Removing car traffic lod visible in the distance - better to have nothing there than this ridiculous (sorry, CDPR) placeholder...
4. Making water prettier and adding some physics to it? Right now it's an oily abbyss which behaves almost exactly like the air.
5. Removing / or shutting up the npc groups with scripted conversations, after my character had a chance to encounter them and left the area - it's pleasent to hear them for the first time, later on it becomes a torture...
6. Major change: making the city a bit more lively? I.e.:
a) Some gangs moving in the city between districts, patrolling larger areas; I'll emphasize: MOVING, instead of usually standing still in fixed positions.
b) Random events (no, not these scipted locations marked on the map), which would surprise us when we are strolling in the city: police chases; shop robberies; shady corpo business meetings in some alleys, ending with shootouts - independent of V's actions; Maxtac pacifying some troublemakers from their AV flying cars; Trauma Team actually ARRIVING on the accident place and taking the victims - instead of just standing infinitely in fixed group performance events; a celebrity talking with his / her fans, surrounded by some badass bodyguards; a cyberpsycho wrecking havok in the middle of a street etc.
7. Functional food stalls?
8. Some functional benches , stools, chairs?
9. A bit more of "opened" interiors (as looting sources and maybe with simple stories enclosed within data shards lying somewhere around / some computers to hack and check) - just for a bit more flavour and feeling the city to be more accessible and interactive.
10. Yeah... maybe barbers and tattoo shops - not absolutely required, but making sense in a world of "style over substance".
11. Opening Pacifica district - it's really depressing to see a huge wall surrounding most of this area... Was it supposed to be like this from the very beginning, guys?
12. Oh, I forgot: allowing players to change some additional interface settings, like for example wiping out those little loot box icons growing in the game world like some kind of digital mushroom invasion... Wouldn't it be much nicer to just make those interactive objects... well, visually interactive when we get really close to them? Sort of like in Bethesda games?
13. A chance to mute the quest / location related musical jingles in the sound menu? It becomes annoying after some time.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. And yes, I know, probably unrealistic and wishful thinking. Still, it was supposed to be about wishes ;)

Last edited:
The ability to actually remap the action key (default is F). I know a few people who is quite tilted about not being able to change this.

- They really need to fix the in-game data streaming. The amount of pop-in while driving fast is horrendous and ruins the immersive experience this game tends to offer when you're on foot. Most of the time, anyway.

- Vehicle spawning needs fixed. I'll call for a vehicle, and it'll spawn inside of a car.

- AI overall. Make the NPCs and cars react better, as well as making the enemies engage a bit more realistically on higher difficulties.

At the very least, this game needed another year for polish. I know that there is a great game under this mess.

Dont expect much diffrence on pc, they have to priority ps4/xbox.

I have a 3080 and didnt have a single crash, not seen any glitches either so guess I been lucky, but it also means pc version will barley get any attention.

Yes, probably only #6 from the list and the visual glitches + AI fixes (to some extent at least) in 1.2 patch.

For the later improvements, my own humble wishes (sort of copied from my polish comments):

- First person experience (and please, don't tell me that I just saw this stuff on some youtube compilations... I actually played the game and experienced everything mentioned below, many times):
1. Fixing V's character model in the game world - right now his / her shadow is a broken bold monstrocity (especially when you are climbing / swimming / sneaking / playing with weapons).
2. Fixing transitions between animations to make them more smooth and natural - right now it's often incredibly junky.
3. Changing V's uphill / downhill walking animation - the current one looks just ridiculous.
4. Fixing this funny bug with V loosing his / her footstep - looks like he / she is constantly tripping over something.
5. Fixing synchronisation of the walking / running pace and moving in the game world - right now V is often sliding over the ground as if skating on ice.
6. Adding barefoot footstep sounds - games like Skyrim in 2011 had these, it's 2021 now...
7. Fixing small things like lying on bed animation, shower without clothing (or removing it entirely).
8. "Normal" mirrors in the game world maybe? No? I thought so (sigh)...

- Other things
1. A flashlight? Pretty please.
2. Deleting car buying quests tab from the quest journal / or adding an option to refuse the offer (suggested by other user); maybe also changing the icons on the map to something else than normal quests?
3. Removing car traffic lod visible in the distance - better to have nothing there than this ridiculous (sorry, CDPR) placeholder...
4. Making water prettier and adding some physics to it? Right now it's an oily abbyss which behaves almost exactly like the air.
5. Removing / or shutting up the npc groups with scripted conversations, after my character had a chance to encounter them and left the area - it's pleasent to hear them for the first time, later on it becomes a torture...
6. Major change: making the city a bit more lively? I.e.:
a) Some gangs moving in the city between districts, patrolling larger areas; I'll emphasize: MOVING, instead of usually standing still in fixed positions.
b) Random events (no, not these scipted locations marked on the map), which would surprise us when we are strolling in the city: police chases; shop robberies; shady corpo business meetings in some alleys, ending with shootouts - independent of V's actions; Maxtac pacifying some troublemakers from their AV flying cars; Trauma Team actually ARRIVING on the accident place and taking the victims - instead of just standing infinitely in fixed group performance events; a celebrity talking with his / her fans, surrounded by some badass bodyguards; a cyberpsycho wrecking havok in the middle of a street etc.
7. Functional food stalls?
8. Some functional benches , stools, chairs?
9. A bit more of "opened" interiors (as looting sources and maybe with simple stories enclosed within data shards lying somewhere around / some computers to hack and check) - just for a bit more flavour and feeling the city to be more accessible and interactive.
10. Yeah... maybe barbers and tattoo shops - not absolutely required, but making sense in a world of "style over substance".
11. Opening Pacifica district - it's really depressing to see a huge wall surrounding most of this area... Was it supposed to be like this from the very beginning, guys?
12. Oh, I forgot: allowing players to change some additional interface settings, like for example wiping out those little loot box icons growing in the game world like some kind of digital mushroom invasion... Wouldn't it be much nicer to just make those interactive objects... well, visually interactive when we get really close to them? Sort of like in Bethesda games?
13. A chance to mute the quest / location related musical jingles in the sound menu? It becomes annoying after some time.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. And yes, I know, probably unrealistic and wishful thinking. Still, it was supposed to be about wishes ;)

Thank you for your post.

This is all good and dandy but kind of pointless if the CORE game is broken. You need a reason to continue playing after you are done with campaign. And it's missing and unrewarding.

Forcing into a new character creation for a simple attribute reset is very lackluster approach. I mean I agree it shouldn't be spammable but something among the lines of exponential cost like the upgrades are right now should suffice ( $200k-$400-$800k...).

Better account wide progression/achievement system... At least your crafting specs and $ should be account bound. This 90s single save file is ridiculous to say the least. Maybe having a separate Open world mode or something among those lines.

I mean there are major fundamental problems with this game. The visuals and minor bugs is just fixing the icing on the cake, while the actual cake is still raw.

Regardless how you categorize this game aka shooter, rpg, open world sandbox. etc... it fails in every category. Its like jack of all trades master of none.

If it's just another Console game you play once and throw it in the dustbin, then it doesn't really need the open world attention, crafting or deep skill tree. It's like a failed Shenmue.

If it's a futuristic version of a better gta5 with a great potential of becoming a decent open world multiplayer you can play for months with your buddies, than you need to focus on a lot of things particularly on the framework. As of now it fails at it.

I mean you cant even suggest that it's an action shooter... since you can pretty much go thru it without firing a single bullet.
And if one was to rate this game among AAA titles of this day in that category it probably would be like 3/10.

Feels like it bit off more than it could chew.

Last edited:
1. Crafting system rework.
Currently, the items upgrading is impossible if you want to keep the same item from 1 lvl to 50 lvl. It requires a ton of components, in the case of a legendary item it will be thousands of legendary components. There is no way to get so many components without using the console and/or save editing.
Also, all the perks in the tree just save your components and that's all. But if you only craft items and not upgrade them, then you will have enough components even without any perk. And if you want to upgrade items, then you will not have enough components even with all perks learned.
So there must be more perks that affect crafted items stats and upgrade cost must be dramatically decreased.

2. Stability.
There are still a lot of crashes.

3. Make all perks working.
Currently, there a lot of not working at all perks - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet..._zjq-WrKQoixgRQ/edit?ref=dtf.ru#gid=876331676

4. AI rework.
In all meanings - enemies, crowd, police.

5. Control settings rework.
All keys must be changeable.

6. Minor annoying bugs.
For me that is:

P.S.: do not actually hope anything from these will be done.
That is very similar to Bethesda games, lets wait until fans make this game what it should be.

Last edited:
Thank you for your post.

This is all good and dandy but kind of pointless if the CORE game is broken. You need a reason to continue playing after you are done with campaign. And it's missing and unrewarding.

Forcing into a new character creation for a simple attribute reset is very lackluster approach. I mean I agree it shouldn't be spammable but something among the lines of exponential cost like the upgrades are right now should suffice ( $200k-$400-$800k...).

Better account wide progression/achievement system... At least your crafting specs and $ should be account bound. This 90s single save file is ridiculous to say the least. Maybe having a separate Open world mode or something among those lines.

I mean there are major fundamental problems with this game. The visuals and minor bugs is just fixing the icing on the cake, while the actual cake is still raw.

Regardless how you categorize this game aka shooter, rpg, open world sandbox. etc... it fails in every category. Its like jack of all trades master of none.

If it's just another Console game you play once and throw it in the dustbin, then it doesn't really need the open world attention, crafting or deep skill tree. It's like a failed Shenmue.

If it's a futuristic version of a better gta5 with a great potential of becoming a decent open world multiplayer you can play for months with your buddies, than you need to focus on a lot of things particularly on the framework. As of now it fails at it.

I mean you cant even suggest that it's an action shooter... since you can pretty much go thru it without firing a single bullet.
And if one was to rate this game among AAA titles of this day in that category it probably would be like 3/10.

Feels like it bit off more than it could chew.

Friend, you are absolutely right about everything above :)
You asked though about some wishes for future improvements, so I tried to deliver ;)

You seem to care much about deep game mechanics and that's completely understandable! I myself don't really know how games work "under the hood" (a rather casual game consumer here, near the end of the road in gaming), but probably at least improving first person experience and undoing some bad design choices could go along the way with more serious core fixes? I'm pretty sure that there are still people there (me including) half way through the game, waiting and hoping for some improvements to help them go through the second half without frequent small frustrations and dissapointments. Even if you forget about the open world part, these multiple ugly little monsters (bugs and bad design choices) constantly raise their heads during the main story adventure, leaving the player with a stale taste in their mouth...

Making the game world more alive and interactive, and all this additional stuff I mentioned... well that's certainly a "song of the future", if at all. But all of this is just wishful thinking and guessing anyway (most probably). I'm suspecting that all we will get is game stability fixes, some minor AI improvements and elimination of visual glitches, not only in patch 1.2, but also the ones that will follow. Would love to be pleasantly surprised though.

Last edited:
Friend, you are absolutely right about everything above :)
You asked though about some wishes for future improvements, so I tried to deliver ;)

You seem to care much about deep game mechanics and that's completely understandable! I myself don't really know how games work "under the hood" (a rather casual game consumer here, near the end of the road in gaming), but probably at least improving first person experience and undoing some bad design choices could go along the way with more serious core fixes? I'm pretty sure that there are still people there (me including) half way through the game, waiting and hoping for some improvements to help them go through the second half without frequent small frustrations and dissapointments. Even if you forget about the open world part, these multiple ugly little monsters (bugs and bad design choices) constantly raise their heads during the main story adventure, leaving the player with a stale taste in their mouth...

Making the game world more alive and interactive, and all this additional stuff I mentioned... well that's certainly a "song of the future", if at all. But all of this is just wishful thinking and guessing anyway (most probably). I'm suspecting that all we will get is game stability fixes, some minor AI improvements and elimination of visual glitches, not only in patch 1.2, but also the ones that will follow. Would love to be pleasantly surprised though.

1. Crafting system rework.
Currently, the items upgrading is impossible if you want to keep the same item from 1 lvl to 50 lvl. It requires a ton of components, in the case of a legendary item it will be thousands of legendary components. There is no way to get so many components without using the console and/or save editing.
Also, all the perks in the tree just save your components and that's all. But if you only craft items and not upgrade them, then you will have enough components even without any perk. And if you want to upgrade items, then you will not have enough components even with all perks learned.
So there must be more perks that affect crafted items stats and upgrade cost must be dramatically decreased.

2. Stability.
There are still a lot of crashes.

3. Make all perks working.
Currently, there a lot of not working at all perks - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet..._zjq-WrKQoixgRQ/edit?ref=dtf.ru#gid=876331676

4. AI rework.
In all meanings - enemies, crowd, police.

5. Control settings rework.
All keys must be changeable.

6. Minor annoying bugs.
For me that is:

P.S.: do not actually hope anything from these will be done.
That is very similar to Bethesda games, lets wait until fans make this game what it should be.

Maybe Johnny can fix it ;)

Most of the issues have been covered already, and obviously I will appreciate any bug fixes and performance updates - so my personal wish -

More varied gun templates. A lot of the guns are the same, with minor changes and cosmetic differences (ie saratoga/ shigura submachine guns) so a couple of different/additional guns (and gun types) to choose from would be good.
This is clearly non-urgent and an additional feature, rather than a fix.

Side note
I kinda like the shooter aspect of the game, being a fan of the call of duty style.
I think cdpr tried to please a wide range of players here and obviously ran into some problems with that. I enjoyed the story, style and attitude of it, as well as the FPS mechanics - so I'm happy to cut them some slack on the other elements. However, I realise that this is totally different from what someone else might want in a game.

Imagine trying to make the "perfect game" and actually managing to please everyone? :oops:
No pressure.
Coz historically it's well known that gamers aren't picky or anything lol

my personal wishlist is

1) Expansion to the montage at the start to include: Meeting T-Bug. Meeting and spending a long time with Jackie. Becoming a Samurai fan. Learning to play guitar. Meeting the various gang leaders and fixers. Haggling for a decent price, interrogating their agendas, alignments, etc.

2) Adding wallrunning back in.

3) Giving different kinds of arm cyberware. 10 diff kinds of gorilla arms for example, one made of gold that hits harder and ragdolls enemies more and gives immunity to poison, but vulnerability to heat and shock. ETC. A monowire variant that lets us jack into people and use it as a lasso / grappling hook like Just Cause 2 / Red dead. A mantis blades variant with titanium short ridged blades for wall climbing and stealth gameplay.

4) Inclusion of BD system. No not just strip dances. I'm talking Matrix style kung fu programs. "10 hours straight. Hes... a machine". You could also become a kind of self titled detective, by hunting down the really sick BDs and using them to find hints of where they were made - hunting down the sick creators of these illegal products. It would also be a much cooler (yet time consuming way) of delivering lore information. Really high potential with BDs. Could have sports, music videos, gigs from peoples perspectives, natural disasters. It's not all about porn.

5) Fixing the inconsistencies in the narrative. Johnny Silverhand needs to have certain events around the city only unlock after you've had your first Diner chat with him, some even later than that. He's JUST tried to kill you, but for some reason the bootlet quest is available already and you really do act like friends during that. It doesn't make sense. The false sense of urgency in the main quest could do with sorting out. NPCs will call you up with important demands, meet me here, save my friend, rescue this person. These line up and give you anxiety but - there's no consequence for choosing one over the other. Takemura waits in Tom's Diner forever. Judy waits at Finger's clinic forever. It's so bad that you can even break off from an important quest right in the middle and the NPC accompanying you will just follow you all over the city. There needs to be some.... sense put into this. It makes the game feel like Wandavision.

6) Weird things happening after death sometimes. Say we're killed by scavvers. We should wake up on a table in some seedy broken down building, surrounded by machinery and people literally taking us apart for our cyberware. We would have several ways to get out of this. Could call someone to come help you. Judy and the Mox turn up. Hanako and some Tyger Claws. Regina and a rogue max-tac officer. You could hack your way out using your cyberware deck in various ways. Or just make a reflex roll for a nearby wrench and go to town. We should be able to buy trauma team subscriptions to avoid this from happening. The lower price subscriptions actually showing up in the middle of you being torn apart by scavvers. Meaning you lose half the cyberware you normally would and don't have to fight your way out. Otherwise, you'd lose a few pieces of cyberware from being attacked by scavvers.

7) Reputation systems with the fixers and gangs, with them sending mercs after you for aiding their rivals too much with missions against them or killing too many yourself on the streets. New clothing / car paintjobs / weapons / cyberware and higher pay should unlock if you reach high reputation with a fixer or a gang. With perhaps the ability to....

8) Have an actual follower system. At the moment the only follower in the game is Johnny Silverhand. Or Saul. lol! I know there's a mod that lets you have anyone following you, I have it. But it's not the same as it would be if we actually have to go to meet the person, or could call them up to come meet us in a vehicle. Maybe have them drive us to waypoints, come on missions with us, perhaps even having different fighting styles to eachother?? Would be neat to have high reputation with the Valentinos so you can just go around recruiting them to follow you, and take them into Maelstrom territory which could maybe start up another gang war.

9) Finished train system.

10) Purchasable flying cars with new fixers / clothing / gun stores maybe a couple new companions that are only accessible to flying cars - maybe a kinda corporate playground inaccessible to common folk on the ground. I mean the city has incredible verticality - everyone reiterates this. But there's not really anything up there, is there?

11) Car customisation / purchasing tied to a CATALOGUE that you can buy, flick through at your apartment or in the trunk of your car. Not tied to street credit and fixers spam calling you. That is the worst system for buying vehicles that I've ever seen and I'm not afraid to use those words. I mean them. I mean with a catalogue system, we would likely already have some semblance of car customisation. Laying out multiple texture sets for vehicles for us to choose from would be incredibly easy. As a result of this bonehead system currently in the game, there are lots of different paintjobs for each vehicle and we don't get access to any of them without mods. They misused their own assets and arguably wasted them by having such a stupid vehicle purchasing system.

12) Fixers giving contracts out when you go to meet them or call them on the phone. Not triggering nearby an active mission area - locking your movement down - and unavoidably chatting to you for 1 minute before you can play normally. It results in either you casually blasting fools down and then staring at the objective unable to interact with it WHILE SHE TELLS YOU WHERE THE OBJECTIVE IS, and THEN TEXTS YOU with a wall of crap.... OR... you drop into an area from above, can't double jump and die. Or charge into an area, phone rings, locks you up, so you find yourself having to hide behind a box until the phone calls over....... Again, it's the worst way I've ever seen these kinds of missions be handled, ever and I mean it.

13) Fix the physics. We are still dying from falling damage because the player model has horrible collision detection with the environment. Sometimes when we jump while moving we slide across the floor with our arms stretched out like Jesus Christ surfing on the cross. Physics in general when fighting is odd. A simple early mod for skyrim disabled the actual death animations and replaced them with full physical reactions to being hit. This made the game WAY more fun as it allowed for us to mess with the physics too, making weapon mods like Mjolnir and the giant club which send enemies flying. We could meddle with it the same to make Gorilla arms hilarious to play with, if we had....

14) PROPER modding tools. Unleash the Kraken, CD:pR!!! DO IT!!!

Obviously I'm not ever gonna see any of this in any update or patch rofl but why not post it and put it out there huh? Also, reduce explosive damage, god damnit. Being one shot by the red canisters in the environment even when I have all the perks to reduce explosion damage and covered myself in item mods to reduce it, it's ridiculous. Whoever's idea it was to riddle basically every combat area with these canisters, should be slapped with a fish.

even if they fix all bugs, crafting max perk that is completely useless, AI and graphics.
The incentive to replay this game is very low due to the very long forced intro until after the heist when map opens up.

It's like they started to make a game more like Last of US that would been story driven and then decided to make it open world instead.

But as open world game it should let you into the open world much much quicker and don't do 30 minute BD tutorial and then there is only short simple BDs after that long tutorial it is so bloody pointless that it's silly.

So first you have like 2-4 hours "INTRO" in which there is a 30 min BD tutorial. Before I can explore the open world.
All game might have some starting points and intros to learn basic stuff in the game, But look at games like GTAm Farcry/Fallout/Mass Effect and so on the tutorial missions take between 10 to at most 30 minutes and then you get to the open world and rest of the game.

Sure you can spend a few hours on the citadel in Mass Effect especially your first time, but you don't have to if you don't want. Same with Fallout you can stay close to starting missions and do many things but you can also quite quickly just run out and explore if you want.

Another thing that I suspected but wasn't sure is what PC players found out that enemies have no armor making any armor piercing or armor lowering things useless and that is such a bad thing. Why they just didn't remove the armor lowering from release when no armor is implemented on enemies, to me this is plain incompetence and I hope things like this will either be removed in patch or enemies are given armor, but giving enemies armor now may end up in huge balancing problems with difficulty and weapon scaling.

The biggest thing I want them to fix is, skill leveling.
Playing the game normal ( no grinding, no double tap for 2x xp) should make me reach level 50 after clearing 60-70% of the map. Not 2 missions before point of no return and if I even sneak through some missions I might never reach level 50 and maxing out just about any skill including gun or hacking is more or less impossible without some grinding.

This really needs to be fixed since there are trophies for max level and max skill. Without glitching crafting/double skill shard and duplicate them I don't think I would have been able to max out any skill I'm not that patient when it is this slow.

Take crafting, so craft one gun that takes insane resources and what the hell 150xp, are you kidding me when I need 75k or something from 19-20. I don't even think you can get that much crafting resources without doing duplication glitch. Sure you could go grind but that would take like forever:

75000/150 = 500
craft 500 weapons or clothing now to craft one you most likely need to break down at least 5 epic weapons.
to loot 5 epic weapons you will need to kill at least 30 enemies: 30*500 = 15000 enemies and that is only from 19-20.

This is just way too much especially for a single player game everything in this game seem to be balanced for multiplayer already not single player. Why do you even care about load save rolling for mod slots in a single player game. Something that should already been in the crafting to add max slots on items. Decide if it is single player or not.

Skyrim has the alchemy bug that wasn't even fixed in the remastered version of the game, because it's a single player game and doesn't hurt others.

Last edited:
If nothing else, can they run a spell-check on the in-game text? I mean...devlery??
ctDEBSwl.jpg

Top Bottom