Most game breaking bugs or changes you want to see in patch 1.2+

+
Panams ending mission with riding the panzer/basilisk is bugged. Once you return to camp, Mitch doesn't park it. So you stuck there, and cant do anything.

I wonder whos ingenious idea was to tie crafting into Tech tree? Making 18 points in tech a must have. "You can play this game any way you want" btw...

Last edited:
Misty getting stuck praying to the altar. Still don't kbow what caused it in my playthrough but she was there for most of the game only unblocking after I found all the tarot cards

I know it's not game breaking per se, but I prefer driving in first person instead of third person. Sometimes, the sun glare is just so intense, I cannot see where I'm going.

Again, the AI. And yes I do consider the AI to be game breaking. Something doesn't have to prevent the game from being completed to be game breaking. The AI in big rigs is game breaking and it is game breaking to a point where failure is literally impossible.

Another issue that doesn't make the game unbeatable, but still... Like many people has reported already, some perks, armor mods, cyberwares, etc. are not working or are not working properly. I would definetly like these issues fixed, so I could start another playthrough and invest in different perks than my first one.

Well hopefully someone with common sense will remove legendary crafting from tech tree and make it level bound similar to mods. Also considering how few legendary clothes are, you should be able to upgrade any armor to legendary.

And can't mention attribute reset enough. I understand why they don't allow it, but it needs to be there for the same reason, it's a single player who cares about anything being overpowered? I mean there is so many other ways to make your character overpowered or broken.

I'm at a point that if I don't see this obvious changes/fixes in 1.2, this software is a candidate for an uninstall. Shame.

Other than the fix the bugs and add back the cut content..they need to add people on bikes..its just weird that they have bikes but no one riding them..this game is a fail

One immediate small fix to the npc AI I'd like to see implemented is a time counter from the moment combat state ends and npcs stop crouching and get back to their lifes. A short one at that.

Top Bottom