Most of the multimedia keyboards command stop working when The Witcher 1 is runing

+
Most of the multimedia keyboards command stop working when The Witcher 1 is runing

Hello,

When The Witcher 1 is running, only the volume scroll of my multimedia keyboard works. All other commands, such as pausing and changing songs, seeem blocked. They are only blocked as long as The Witcher 1 is both running AND selected; if I minimize the game, they restart working again.

I noticed a much worse variant of this problem also occurs in The Witcher 2 and The Witcher 3, as in those games, even the volume scroll stops working. Also, it does not seem to be a problem with the keyboard in itself, as it seems to occur regardless of the fabricant.

I know that, unfortunately, The Witcher 1 is pretty much a legacy game now and that this variant of this bug is not particularly annoying, as I find the volume scroll the most useful key. However, can anyone please take a look at this?

(I wrote about this matter to the official support, but since they are overloaded and I could not find an answer to this bug in ANY of the several forums around, I'm trying my luck at this one.)

Michel

Top Bottom