Most Satisfying Win?

+
Most Satisfying Win?

We all enjoy winning, I'm sure. But every now and again, you have that one victory that just feels so damn satisfying. Maybe you made a big comeback, maybe you utterly crushed your opponent, or maybe you just found something about the whole situation immensely amusing, but whatever it was, it's a story worth sharing.

For me, that moment came earlier today. I was playing as Nilfgaard against a Wild Hunt monster's deck. It was round three, I'd just replayed Albrich a few times through Decoy, Cahir, and Emhyr, so we all still had 5-6 cards in hand. My opponent was leading, and had just Frosted my front row, so I retaliated with White Frost on his Melee and Siege rows and... my foe simply threw in the towel and forfeited. It was so unexpected that at first I thought they must've lost connection or something. I can't help but smile at the irony of the situation, that the Wild Hunt was beaten by the White Frost.

So, what's your favourite/most satisfying/most amusing win?

I had a satesfying draw against queensguard skellige granted he didnt have operator, cerys or that graveyard buffer.

Im grinning like a fool the few times i beat nilfgaard :p

Suprising people with a elven mercenary - isengrim - roach combo is also satesfying. People always wonder why i quen mercendaries :D

Top Bottom